Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Together We Stand Letter OutlineSuppose you live in a new

Together We Stand Letter Outline

Suppose you live in a new suburban community that combines all the amenities and benefits of a tight-knit small community with the benefits of living close to the big city. Some years pass, and several children and adults in the community start developing extensive and similar illnesses. You think this is clearly not a case of genetics, and you become suspicious that something has gone wrong in the development planning and execution of your community. You start researching possible causes for the illnesses plaguing the community and, upon further investigation, find out that a company’s unsafe chemical-disposal practices may be to blame for the calamity. You decide to notify your community of your findings so that everyone can unite in a fight for justice.

Create a detailed outline you would use for composing the letter, which you intend to have published by your local newspaper, addressing your concerns with the community’s health.

Address the following in your outline:

• Describe the types of questions you asked yourself to ensure that you used critical thinking in your research and analysis of the problem.
• Explain what strategies you would have applied, if actually investigating the problem, to help foster critical thinking and to help lead you to the root cause of the illnesses.
• What assumptions did you have to be aware of to ensure that they did not interfere with your critical analysis of the situation?
• What fallacies did you encounter as you researched possible causes for the illness?

Cite any sources and references consistent with the Short Form Writing Style Guide.
Can I create my own scenarios in the letter.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its actually an outline based on the information given.

I am going to opt out and give another expert to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thank you for your time

Is there a required length for the outline? When do you need this by?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no required list. It is due by 12noon cst tomorrow.

So sorry, I didn't manage to get back on my computer until now. Do you still need assistance with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes maam, I do still need it.

okay, i will get it over by tonight
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you

Please download here:

Let me know if there are any issues.

Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science