Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

for greg 45 min left 1. Respond to one of the options

Customer Question

for greg
45 min left

1. Respond to one of the options below.

Option 1:
Draft a paragraph that explains the importance of the physical things the troops carried in Tim O’Brien’s “The Things They Carried.” Include how these physical items are connected to the author’s argument presented within the story.

Option 2:
Intangible concepts and emotions are included among the physical items the troops carried in Tim O’Brien’s “The Things They Carried.” Which are more important to the troops, and which does the author emphasize more? Include the connection between this emphasis and the author’s argument presented within the story.

Option 3:
Describe the speakers of Tim O'Brien's "The Things They Carried" and John Crawford's "Lies.” What do the voices of these writings have in common? What kind of argument does each voice present? Are there similarities between the voices, or are they specific products of their experiences? (Points : 10)
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for the request. I do not have access to this book.... This is different from the short poems in the past weeks and I am not sure I can bring myself up to speed enough to provide a resource for this in 40 minutes since this is a longer book and I am not familiar with the book....

This is a 245 page book. I will opt out and move to the top of the list real quick to see if someone has read and/or has access to this resource to be able to pull together the information for you this quickly..

Again, I so apologize but this is not like the short poem simple multiple choice questions that are usually sent.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

o no i have opened and once i start it does not give more time

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

greg the first one is about a short which is 13 pages.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!