Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

I need to attached the questions

Customer Question

I need to attached the questions
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-10-04_045222_wrtg394finalexam.doc

Thank you. I need it by Oct.5 ...Help me!!!

Sorry, was out of office yesterday. Let me look over and will be back with you real shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Sir. I still have about 20 hours.

Please send me the answer...

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to cancle for this writing home work. It is already late and i found other way to do it.I think I already pay for this and let me know how can I get refund for this request.

Thank you.