Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Need for OCTOBER 3,2013It is imperative for psychology

Customer Question

Need for OCTOBER 3,2013

It is imperative for psychology students to learn how to create informed consent and debriefing forms that adequately state the purpose of studies to the participants in an ethical manner.

Before you begin the assignment, view the APA website and read the ethics listings

Using the GCU eLibrary, research consent and debriefing forms.

Refer to the "Library Resource," to assist you in conducting your online research.

Create an informed consent form and a debriefing form that explains the nature and true purpose of the study (students may adapt the examples from the textbook).

APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please help

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I still need it... by tomorrow friday oct 4th is the latest I need jt

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are you going to help me??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you going to help I need to kno

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey I had to hand it in already im sorry. Maybe next time