stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.

wanted to see if you could help me with this.the first

wanted to see if you could help me with this.

the first two questions I would need Wednesday if possible.

How does the statement of functional expenses differ from the statement of activities? What is the difference between a revenue center and an expense center as it relates to a human service organization? Why would you need to know this information as an employee in a human service organization?

What are the financial management issues that human service organizations face? Is it important for all of a human service organization’s staff, not just the financial experts, to understand financial management? Why or why not?

this part I do not need until Thursday if you can.

Define each of the following basic accounting terms in your own words by finding sources on the Internet.
Provide the URL that supports the definition you have created for each item.

• Basic accounting formula
• Transaction, t-account
• General ledger
• Debit
• Credit
• Account balance
• Trial balance
• Journal
• Assets
• Liabilities
• Net assets
• Accounts receivable
• Accounts payable
• Revenues

Post your definitions as a Microsoft® Word attachment
Good morning,

Thank you for requesting that I look at this. I am always happy to work with you.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to do this for you, it is our of my area of expertise. I will opt out so that another expert may assist you.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I put it back out were other experts can see it.

As soon as I opted out at 9:31 a.m. this morning I reposted it for you. It is / has been open to all experts since that time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for asking me to take a look at this one in the other thread. Is it possible to provide you with both parts tomorrow depending on the requirements as I'm not positive if I will be able to get it back to you tonight? Any length, reference or format requirements for the first part? Any length requirement for the second? Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the first two questions will need at least two hundred words no references and no certain format. no certain length for the second part. I can wait until tomorrow and thank you very much.

Perfect. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile
Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you need a .docx file. Click here if you need a .doc file. Smile
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal as I aim to get a rating of excellent service for every question I answer! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Freelance writer.