jadt65
jadt65, Freelance Writer
Experience:  Professional freelance writer, editor, and writing coach
71423921

I have a paper due on Monday night the 7th and I could really

I have a paper due on Monday night the 7th and I could really use some help and guidance. The assignment is as follows:

Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words that includes a design and evaluations of the appropriate individualized education goals and the issues surrounding the disorder. The paper needs to be in APA format.

1. Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.

2. Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?

3. What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?

4. What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?

5. Discuss treatment options.

6. Discuss the rehabilitation.

7. Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.

8. Describe the teacher's responsibilities in terms of meeting the needs of students with curvature of the spine, hip conditions, limb deficiency, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and musculoskeletal disorders.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.

I have a model paper addressing those questions with an IEP for spinal cord injuries. You can use it as a guide. Let me know if it works and I will post it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

The IEP needs to be about a student with orthopedic and musculoskeletal disorders. I am actually looking for more than a guide, I need assistance in writing this paper. Is this something you are able to help with?

Thanks!

Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.

Yes, I can help you with this.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thankyou, I will look forwarded to hearing from you.

Sheri

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I have attached the rubrics I have to follow, I hope this helps. Do you have an idea as to when you will have something for me to view. I would like to work on it this weekend.

Thanks Again for your help!

Attachment: 2013-10-03_014350_orthopedic_and_musculoskeletal_disorders_iep_rubrics.docx

Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.

The earliest I can have this to you is Friday evening. Thanks for the rubric.

Vest,

Julie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

That would be wonderful and much appreciated! Let me know if you need anything else! I have been working a second job as I have three in college and two at home so things have been hectic!

Sheri

Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.
okay will do
Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.

I have been sick, so I will have this to you in the am.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Sorry to hear, hoping you are feeling better and I will look for your information tomorrow morning.

Sheri

Expert:  jadt65 replied 11 months ago.

Do you need an IEP plus the paper, or just the paper?

Best,

Julie

Expert:  jadt65 replied 10 months ago.

Here is the link to an IEP for a child with traumatic limb deficiency and the link to your paper . These are on time download links, so remember to save the docs. All the topics in your guidelines are covered, I just formatted them differently because of all the different disorders I covered.

Please let me know of you need any clarifications. If not, please accept the answer and rate my service.

Best,

Julie

ps. I will be check the site today to see if you have any questions.

jadt65, Freelance Writer
Experience: Professional freelance writer, editor, and writing coach
Expert:  jadt65 replied 10 months ago.

I just wanted to check to see if you had any questions.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No questions, just revamping a few things because it was to high on the index for "plagiarism" check that the school has us run our papers through. I will rate soon.

Sheri

Expert:  jadt65 replied 10 months ago.

Hmmm, that is strange bc that I wrote that paper from scratch. The only thing I can think of is that the IEP form world take a hit.

I just ran it through the dup content and plagiarism checker I use for my work with clients. It showed up as 100 percent original.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure what happened that it came back high, it goes to the school's originality check. I did not use the IEP you sent as I just needed to create some goals.

Thanks! I gave you a rating!