Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

for Eric M proofreading only! Hi, would you help me to double

for Eric M proofreading only!

Hi, would you help me to double check how much I have to pay for the hard money and should starts on oct 1 or nov 1 for the 1st payment. thank you

pt called in to refill the prosec 100mg. tasked Jean to call PAP for the refill. call pt back after received the med for pt.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, would you help me double-check how much I have to pay for the hard money, and should I start on Oct 1 or Nov 1 for the 1st payment? Thank you.

Pt called in to refill the prosec 100mg. Tasked Jean to call PAP for the refill. Called pt back after receiving the med for pt.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry, will be more careful and avoid this happen again.

i have provided your gmail email address to her, she should send you the documents she needs. i appreciate very much of your help!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I will be more careful and avoid this happening again.

I have provided your gmail address to her, she should send you the documents she needs. I appreciate your help very much!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pt returning call and asked she is putting her cell phone next to her head everyday so whether the radiation is going to damage her body or not?

also, if she never have the protein test and wants the provider order for her along with to order the chroloestreol and triglycerides test.

tasked pt's request to doctor for advise.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Pt returned call and asked if radiation is going to damage her head if she uses her cell phone every day.

Also, she never had the protein test and wants the provider to order it for her along with the cholesterol and triglycerides tests.

Tasked pt's request to doctor for advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks for sending me the labs. also, would you help me to check if my procedure day have been confirm or 17th of this month? but what time, I haven't get a call from Cathy yet. also, do you want to help me to ask Dr.K for my SSA positive, do I need to see any specialist for treatment?

also, I will to the scopy to check if my emdometrisis has rescue? if she found it, am I a doing the remove at the same day a long with the fibroid remove? thanks for the help

please read the below msg and let me know if you can obtain all the information.

how the progress for the remodelling? does anyone working these days? would you give me some updates? thank you

hi, i was calling to open the garbage account, and it says only allow my brother to open an account, because the grant deed only show his name. would you help me to find out why our names are XXXXX XXXXX the grant deed and it only shows his name. now, i can't open the garbage account, because I don't want to use his name and his information to open an account. I know you are in LA, but would you check it out when you have a chance? thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for sending me the labs. Also, would you help me check if my procedure day has been confirm for the 17th of this month? What time? I haven't gotten a call from Cathy yet. Also, do you want to help me ask Dr. K for my SSA positive? Do I need to see any specialist for treatment?

Also, I will to the scopy to check if my emdometrisis has rescue? if she found it, am I a doing the remove at the same day a long with the fibroid remove? thanks for the help [I'm not sure what these sentences say – scopy? Rescue?)

Please read the msg below and let me know if you can obtain all the information.

How is the remodeling progress? Is anyone working these days? Would you give me some updates? Thank you.

Hi, I was calling to open the garbage account, and it says only my brother can open an account because the grant deed only shows his name. Would you help me find out why our names are XXXXX XXXXX the grant deed? Now I can't open the garbage account because I don't want to use his name and his information to open an account. I know you are in LA, but would you check it out when you have a chance? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i know you have kindly offer me a 6 months payment for the remodelling, but you have verbally consent to get it done around 3months then i can able to rent it out. otherwise I don't have to pay the $xx extract interest rate. but it seems you verbally consent has not established.

BTW, would you able to send me the receipt of the total amount have been paid? I want to know if we have the matach amount that we paid. thank you

I haven't hear you mention when we met last that estimate a quot it' also charge
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

I know you have kindly offered me 6 months payment for the remodeling, but you have verbally consented to get it done in around 3 months so I can rent it out. Otherwise, I don't have to pay the $xx extract interest rate. But it seems your verbal consent has not been established.

BTW, would you able to send me the receipt of the total amount have been paid? I want to know if it matches the amount that we paid. Thank you.

I haven't heard you mention when we met last that estimate a quot it' also charge [not sure what the last part of this is saying?]

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what part of the area you think it needs to repair? for the floor, do you think it easier for rent with carpet or plastic wood? also, for the outside of the street (side walk) there is a part out of stucoo, do you think that's our resposibility to take care of it or the city? have you get a quote for the cleaner who will do clean and grass cut?

i want to put a lawn on the front of the house, does any rules how tall i could put it on? is that's permit needs? please advise.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

What part of the area do you think needs repair? For the floor, do you think it is easier to rent with carpet or plastic wood? Also, for the side walk there is a part falling out of the stucco, do you think that's our responsibility to take care of or is it the city's? Have you gotten a quote for the cleaner who will do the cleaning and grass cutting?

I want to put a lawn in front of the house, are there any rules on this? Is there any permit needed? Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your long text msg. we both like you alot too, I trust you of you are repsonsible person, but I thought our verbal consent are try to be ealier. even we are have some unexpecting issues comes out and have hardship for the fiancial issue, but we will be paying you as our contract agreement. I hate to abendoment of the agreement if I have made to someone. I I just want to know when I can renting out so I can get some income. I do have appreciate your kindness to us, let's try better to both of us. I will help you to say hi to my brother. you are a great weekend too.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your long text msg. We both like you a lot too, I trust you are a responsible person, but I thought our verbal consent would be easier. Even we are having some unexpected issues coming out and are having financial hardships, but we will be paying you as per our contract agreement. I hate to abandon an agreement I have made with someone. I just want to know when I can rent it out so I can get some income. I do have appreciate your kindness to us, let's try better for both of us. I will say hi to my brother. You have a great weekend, too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, I will not follow Dr.Jane today and make sure you will take care of this patient.

already called this pt and informed you ordered the u/ for her, she said she will schedule appt to do the u/s.

i already called this pt by your request. but she would able to come back <1week. so I schedule her available time on 10/23. just let you know.

for some accient it didn't show up the paragraph you were adding the type on last week, but they gave out an appt for her.

Hi, if you are plan on the Nov schedule, I like to work on the first week of Nov and off on the following Tuesday. I am not able to on the 11/9 (sat). thank you.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I will not follow Dr. Jane today, so make sure you take care of this patient.

Already called this pt and said you ordered the u/s for her, she said she will schedule appt to do the u/s.

I already called this pt by your request, but she would not be able to come back this week, so I scheduled her on 10/23. Just letting you know.

By some accident the paragraph you were adding the type on last week didn't show up, but they gave an appt for her.

Hi, if you are planning the Nov schedule, I'd like to work on the first week of Nov and off on the following Tuesday. I am not able to on 11/9 (Sat). Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if you are planning the Nov schedule, I'd like to request an off day on Nov 5th . I am not able to on 11/9 (Sat).

pt came with mom and mentioned appt with Dr.Tzuang (Cardiology) is on 12/23/13, need an earliest appt. requested to see at GFIH. Infomed Dr.She pt' request to SFGH. Dr.She will working referal to GFIH.

I will be away for few days, so please f/u this referal, it's submitted. check and call pt when appt is issued. thank you.

Hi, i tasked this errand to Sit to f/u since I will be away for few days. I saw this pt has scheduled with urology on 1/14, however, i don't think we can add any paragraph to the referal, since the 1st referal was submitted on 2012 and no space for me to adding your paragraph. I don't know if it's okay to fax the paragraph to urology, sorry I have limited time so I tasked to Sit to f/u.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

If you are planning the Nov schedule, I'd like to request an off day on Nov 5th . I am not able to work on 11/9 (Sat).

Pt came in with mom and mentioned her appt with Dr. Tzuang (Cardiology) is on 12/23/13, but she needs an earliest appt. Requested to be seen at GFIH. Informed Dr. of pt's request to be seen at SFGH. Dr. She will working referral to GFIH.

I will be away for a few days, so please f/u this referral, it's submitted. Check and call pt when appt is issued. Thank you.

Hi, I tasked this errand to Sit to f/u since I will be away for few days. I saw this pt has scheduled with urology on 1/14, however I don't think we can add any paragraphs to the referral, since the 1st referral was submitted on 2012 and there is no space for me to add your paragraph. I don't know if it's okay to fax the paragraph to urology. Sorry I have limited time so I tasked to Sit to f/u.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, i think i have to reported you ahead that i might take longer to recovery after my procedure. i just spoke with my doctor over the phone it might take longer to healing if it's server endometrisis, but it no know until the 1st step of the laproscopy. I will let you know if i need longer time to recovery after the procedure. since there are two procedures for me, so I think i might able to make it at work tomorrow.

I was seeing my doctor last time and she told me it's to go back to work after few day of the mypoia procedure, but now there is major one is the endomestris so she told me if it's server it might takes two weeks to recovery. so i will update you once i have the infomation after the procedure. thanks for understanding all the issues.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I need to tell you that I might take longer to recover after my procedure. I just spoke with my doctor over the phone and it might take longer to heal if it's severe endometriosis, but I won't know until the 1st step of the laproscopy. I will let you know if I need more time to recover after the procedure. Since there are two procedures for me, I think I might able to make it at work tomorrow.

I was seeing my doctor last time and she told me it's okay to go back to work a few days after the myopia procedure, but now the major one is the endometriosis, so she told me if it's severe it might take two weeks to recover. So, I will update you once I have the information after the procedure. Thanks for understanding all the issues.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Eric, are you available? Will close this page after this prrofreading!Thanks for emailing me for the opening positions. I love to apply for the position along with attached my resume. Hope to hearing back from you after reviewing my resumeHi I need to eequest fir medical leave. I want to letting you know ahead that I don''t think I can make it back to work next Tues. first, my doctor think it' only one procedure, but after the lacroscope she had another serve procedure she did it for me. It has mentioned at least two weeks for the healing. Now, I assumpt I will be back at work on nov 1st. If there is better situation i will let you know. Also, can I workas PHC when the week I go back to work so idon't have to walk a lot. I have surgery follow up appt on nov 1, so I need to take off on that day.Thanks for all your understanding.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry! I've been away from my computer for the day.

Thanks for emailing me the open positions. I'd love to apply for the position with my attached resume. I hope to hear back from you after you review my resume.

Hi, I need to request medical leave. I wanted to let you know ahead of time that I don't think I can make it back to work next Tuesday. First, my doctor thought it was only one procedure, but after the lacroscope she had another procedure to do for me. It has been mentioned that at least two weeks are needed for the healing. Now, I assume I will be back at work on Nov 1st. If there is a better situation I will let you know. Also, can I work as PHC the week I go back to work so I don't have to walk a lot? I have a surgery follow-up appt on Nov 1, so I need to take off that day. Thanks for all your understanding.

Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.