ITguy1978
ITguy1978, Blogger
Experience:  I am passionate about literature, and writing. I have a successful blog.

Hello,Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you could

Customer Question

Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you could assist me on an assignment I have. It must be due by Tuesday and I can't make it happen that day. If you please could help me I would appreciate it.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  ITguy1978 replied 10 months ago.

ITguy1978 :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you. What is the assignment?

Customer :

Hi, I have about 4 parts to this assignment. Hope you could help me!

Customer :

Part 1:
In the course project, you will create a network design for a fictitious organization. Each week, you will be completing a part of the assignment based on the content covered in the week. You will do this by adding new content to the assignment document every week to arrive at the final design. This week's assignment will enable you to develop the skills for designing a network. The focus will be on the considerations and tasks required for designing a network. Scenario Dreamz Inc. develops software and learning solutions for clients worldwide. The main office of the organization is located on six floors of a building in Chicago where hundred users occupy each floor. While the first floor houses the corporate office, the other floors house the administrative, finance, human resources (HR), engineering, marketing, information technology (IT), and research departments. All users need e-mail, file and print, and Internet services. To provide these services, the organization has ten servers that are used as LAN, proxy, and database servers. The users in the finance and HR departments require sufficient bandwidth and access applications from an Oracle server. This server is accessible only to users in the finance and HR departments; and these users can also access the server from the Internet. Dreamz Inc. is also connected to the Internet from the same network and has web and e-mail servers hosted for Internet access. With expanding business, Dreamz Inc. has setup three branch offices in St. Louis, Detroit, and New Jersey. These three branch offices need to be connected to the main office and other branch offices. A fourth office at San Francisco comprises a network of five users and requires a single Internet connection. Tasks As the network manager for the organization, you need to design the networks for connecting various branches of the organization. You also need to study the requirements of each branch of the organization. In addition, you need to ensure that the network uptime is 99% with a downtime of not more than five hours. Having read and understood the scenario, complete the following task and post a 1- to 2-page report using Microsoft Word to document your work:
• Recommend a network model and give reasons for your selection.

Part 2:
• If needed, modify the plan created in Part 1 to accommodate suggestions and recommendations from your instructor and your own changes based on the readings and activities for this week. Color code your additions or modifications so that the changes are easy to identify.
• Select the hardware and software components to build the LAN. Make sure you do not select two different components to perform the same function.
• Select the hardware and software components to build the WAN such that Dreamz Inc. can connect to other public and private networks.
• In the branch office of Dreamz Inc. at Detroit, each user is a highly billable resource and the company cannot afford the unavailability of any user due to a network problem. Each user needs at least 100 Mbps connection speed. Select the network equipment that you will use for this branch office and explain why.
• Select the specification of the connection media to be used and state the reasons for selecting it. Prepare and post a 2- to 3-page report using Microsoft Word to document your work. It is important to pay close attention to the page limit.

Part 3:
Continuing with the scenario you worked with in Part 2, in which you designed a network and selected the necessary hardware and software, this week you will complete the following task:
• Consider the network design you created in Part 2. A computer A in United Kingdom sends data to computer B in Dreamz Inc. network. Discuss how data will flow at each OSI layer. At each hop, what will be the source and destination Media Access Control (MAC) and IP address? Mention a rationale for each address. Summative Document Create a 3-page Word document that presents the following:
• A summary of your Hands-on Labs 1–3 results
• A summary of your work done till Part 3 on the course project
• A discussion on how you will utilize the experience gained from Hands-on Labs 1–3 and the first three parts of the course project with supporting examples

Part 4:
• If required, modify the plan created in Part 3 to accommodate suggestions and recommendations from your instructor and your own changes based on the readings and activities for this week. Color code your additions or modifications so that the changes are easy to identify.
• Prepare a preinstallation document that captures the requirements for the Dreamz Inc. network.
• Analyze and describe the cost factor for each hardware and software component of the network.
• Mention the IP classes that can be used in the private network of Dreamz Inc. and why.
• Design the IP addressing scheme for the Dreamz Inc. network.
• Assess whether additional IP addresses are required to connect to the Internet or the network

ITguy1978 :

This is a significantly long assignment, which portions are you needing help with?

Customer :

All of it! I'll pay extra just please help me. I need this!

ITguy1978 :

What class is it for? How much Help are you wanting? Do you just need someone to point you in the right direction or are you needing more than that?

Customer :

I work so many hours, I don't have time to do all of it so I really need full help as I could get. I need more help than pointing me in the right direction. I need someone to do this for me. The professor gave me a chance and said if I could at least get part 1 and 2 in by Tuesday than I could get some time to do part 3 and 4. It's Networking Fundamentals.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I am a moderator for this topic. Unfortunately, the professional who replied earlier is unavailable. I have opened the question to all our professionals for this topic and marked your question high priority. You will receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Angela
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela