Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Individual Dietary Analysis Project

Customer Question

Attachment: 2013-09-28_023348_ida.docx

I need help completing an Individual Dietary Analysis Project. It includes some simple questions and a short 2-page paper on the results. I have attached the instructions in a Word document. Thank you.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still need help. Thank you
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Still waiting, thank you.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like one of the professionals to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. We may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The main part that needs to be done is the 2 page write up at the end of the project description. The deadline is Wednesday. It does not to be written at an expert level as it is for a 100's level course. I would be willing to provide a nice bonus for this also. Thanks.

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please continue searching

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is someone going to be working on this?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer and Pearl.com have multiple categories, from Cars to Home Improvement, to assist you with any lingering question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to it's original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future, even though we were not able to assist you with this question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Return the deposit to the original funding source please