Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

For any U.S. nurse to complete.

Customer Question

For any U.S. nurse to complete. Due - October 1st. The State Board of Nursing has taken the position that would require all future graduates of associate degree and diploma programs of nursing to receive baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation. 1. What are two specific pros of establishing the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation for professional nursing practice? (2 points) 2. What are two specific cons of establishing the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation for professional nursing practice? (2 points) 3. Are you in support of the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation? (1 point) 4. Why you are in support or why you are not in support of the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation? (1 point) 5. What is one recommendation of the Institute of Medicine The Future of Nursing: Focus on Education that addresses changes for nursing education that is impacted by this proposal? Identify the recommendation including an example of a strategy to meet the recommendation goal. (2 points) 6. What is one area of concern of the American Association of Colleges of Nurses “QSEN (Quality and Safety Education for Nurses)”which addresses changes for nursing education that is impacted by this proposal? Identify the area including an example of the knowledge, skills or attitude that needs to be addressed. (2 points)

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, I'm definitely still waiting for this. I will be offering a bonus and any nurse can assist with this.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like one of the professionals to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. We may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks anyway. Please close and issue refund.
No problem. I will let the moderator know.

Have a wonderful week.