Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I have used this site several times for helping with essays.

Customer Question

I have used this site several times for helping with essays. between your experts and myself we do great. it is in regard to answering some question about a progra for petrol sniffing aboriginal youth in remote areas of australia in which they are bored and have nothing to do . can i receve help with someone in this service?

hello. i am needing some assistance with my work, hoping you can help. i will send through some of the questions and a senario and see if you can assist me . regards. i an working in a remote area where aboriginal youth a sniffing petrol. i need to hve a program to try and stop this . the town is poor and the kids are board and unemployed. i have called my program S.T.O.P.S. = stop the ongoing petrol stiffing. ques: what is a good framework to adopt for the community development, aims of the program, who will be involved (the community need to be ) abd how will they and what will they do, who will lead (i believ the elders will ) how long will it last (i believe a few months) who will be consulted about the program what capacity will be built in the community. how can the program be evaluated and what changes do i hope will come as a result of the program (i believe stop or decrease sniffing) thanks for your help karen

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to assist you. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

Plese tell me how I can help you and the details of your assignment.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have paid 2 deposits for my question to be answered and have had no reply , i started this last night and no response. can someone please talk to me?

Karen

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no response!! i have paid and began this process almost 24 hours ago
I am not sure why you are posting a message that no one has responded to you.

You posted your question at 6:21 a.m. on Sept.26th and I responded to you at 11:36 a.m.

I have been waiting for a response to the questions that I asked you so that I could begin to help you with your assignment. You did not respond to me until Sept.27th @ 5:18 a.m. , 18 hours after I told you I would be happy to help you.

I will opt out so that another expert may assist you.
Best regards,
Lisa
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Karen,

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

A professional sent you some questions about your question on 9/26, the same day you posted your question. The professional also sent a follow-up message to you on 9/27, yesterday.

It seems you are not able to see the messages from the professional, so I do hope you can see this message from me. I have sent a message to Customer Service to let them know you are having trouble seeing messages from the professional who is trying to assist you. A Customer Service Representative will contact you via email to help you with this issue.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator