judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Two years writing expert with justanswer.
46206387

Can someone help me with this please??????? It is due Sun 9/29/2013.Im

Can someone help me with this please??????? It is due Sun 9/29/2013.

Imagine that this scenario happened in your organization and now your team has been assigned to the task force for the strategic planning committee (Scenario is below).

Caitlin is the office manager in a large private pediatric practice in the city. The physicians met and decided to switch all records to a laptop-based system where nurses and doctors will log all records in a laptop. All patient interactions, data, and records will be entered primarily into the laptop, and no hand-written records will be taken. Caitlin is asked to come up with a plan for the conversion. This office has 13 doctors, 10 nurses, and 2 physician’s assistants that will all be using the laptops when evaluating patients. What should Caitlin consider in her conversion plan? How should patient questions be dealt with? What other concerns should Caitlin take into consideration when formulating her plan?
Create a presentation of 4 to 5 slides, including detailed speaker notes, for the strategic planning committee. Answer the following:

What role does collaboration have in implementing strategies in the health care industry?’
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I will still wait on someone to help me

Thank you for your patience while we search for a professional to assist you!
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 11 months ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Can this be sent to judybailey61

Hello, I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thanks for asking for me. I'm really busy this weekend. Does it have to be Sunday? Can I get it to you on Monday?

Judy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Not rushing u or anything but how early on Monday can u get it to me?

I'm not an early morning person, but I only said Monday in case I didn't get it done Sunday.

So, 2 p.m. on Monday ... would that work?

What is your deadline?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ok I understand and if you don't make it by Sunday 2pm Monday is ok...The deadline is Monday but the learning team needed it by Sunday...

Okay, I'll do my best to get it done.

Judy

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate me when you are done.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Two years writing expert with justanswer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Are there any speaker notes because I don't see them or it might be that my computer isn't pulling it up.

You have to download the file to get the speak notes.

Let me know if you cannot do this.

Thanks,

Judy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I can see the slides but it wont let me download.

Okay, I'll send it through mediafire.

Click here and see if this one works.

Judy
Were you able to download this file? Let me know. Thanks, Judy