khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

For the final project, you will write a 1,750- to 2,450-word

For the final project, you will write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper examining the impact of a current social problem on a particular social group(Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States)Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 to 5 sources; at least two should come from the UOPX Library. You may also refer to the Recommended Websites list in the Electronic Resources section at the beginning of this syllabus for additional sources.

Recommended Websites:

U.S. Census Bureau at
World Population Information at
Population Connection at
The World Factbook at
Bureau of Labor Statistics at
The World Bank at
National Center for Children in Poverty at
I have a model paper on school shootings is that a topic that you would be interested in. I think I have one on racial inequality also I will look and wait to hear from you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Racial inequality will do as a topic but I will have to get you 2 references from my school library

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We had a list of topics to write from and Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States is the one that I picked. Here is the list:

Suggested Social Problems and Social Groups List

Choose one combination of a social problem and a social group from the list below.

Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States

Gender Stratification and Women in Developing Nations

Poverty and Children in the United States

Fossil Fuel Dependency and Americans

Racial Profiling and Male African Americans

Ageism and the Elderly

Ethnocentrism and Immigrants in the United States

Modernization and Indigenous Cultures

Racial Discrimination and Hispanics in the United States Here is your. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
What did you dislike about the answer maybe I can fix it.
I have racial inequality in the criminal system also maybe that one would meet your needs more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have used this service before and gotten an actual paper written plus I need info on examining the impact of a current social problem

I offered you school shootings, racial injustice in America and racial injustice in the criminal justice system all of the papers are actual papers. Which one do you want? Obviously you didn't like the first one because you rated me poorly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

racial injustice in America

I sent you Racism in America would you like for me to add more words because the paper is good.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess I was looking for the impact of the racism in America paper to show the current problem we have , if I'm making any sense.

Here is your new link and I hope that you will find this incorporation of the NAACP more of a reason to accept this answer.

Also I increased you words I actually see that I didn't write enough initially.
Glad that you accepted feel free to ask for help again my name is Khadijah.