jadt65
jadt65, Freelance Writer
Experience:  Professional freelance writer, editor, and writing coach
71423921

Need help with editing a short paper ASAP.

If you want to upload the paper to media fire and post the link, I can go ahead and edit it for you. I can do it right now.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-24_013901_team_a_landslide_limousine_performance_management_plan.docx

I need to edit the duplicate responses and put in an conclusion. see below the instructions

Discuss the work you completed for your client this week. Your discussion should include the principles and strategies that apply to your business and those that can apply to each member’s business.

Prepare a 350- to 1,050-word paper detailing the findings of your discussion.

The title is not consisted with the content. Do you want the title changed?

Do you want these sections reformatted and re-organized so it flows evenly?

The job analysis section is very light, yet it is one of foundations of performance analysis. Do you want me to add some depth to that section?

Some of the citations are not formatted correctly for APA style. Do you want those corrected?

This will take me 60 to 90 minutes

." Landslide Limousine is suggesting that in the
first year they will anticipate a net revenue of $-50,000"
is that supposed to be negative?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please this was a group assignment and it was all over the place. yes that's negative. Ok so you'll reach back to me at 11pm est?

I will do my best. that gives me 30 minutes to do at least 90 minutes of work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks

I am working on this still. I need about 15-20 more minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok no problem

Here is the link to your revised paper http://www.mediafire.com/?gbvjff8exqo85b5bo2p34niq55pstno. The original had a mix of APA and Chicago style references and citations. since I did not know the preferred style, I just left them as is.

The title has been changed and the content has been consolidated, corrected, and organized. If you use Word, go to the review tab and chick show changes, and you can see what I did.

Please let me know if you need any clarifications. If not, please accept this answer and rate my service.

Best,

Julie

*** This is a one time download link. Please remember to save the doc when you download