My apologies David. When I initially submitted this question, I was directing it to Mr. Steve Herrod. However, I submitted this question under the wrong category. I am requesting that Steve Herrod resolve this question. Thank you for your consideration.
I've already found another professional to help: Mr. Steve Herrod. He stated that the question was answered by another professional-who has since opted out of the question per my request. I was hoping that Mr. Steve Herrod help me with this since I have worked with him previously an this is who I wish to deal with, specifically. He (Mr. Herrod) stated that he will be able to help once the question becomes available to him. Please ensure that Mr. Steve Herrod is the only person that answers the question.
Yes. Below are the rest of the specifics:
1. Read NIST Special Publication 800-53A Rev 1, June 2012, Guide for Assessing the Security Controls in Federal Information Systems and Organizations, Building Effective Security Assessment Plans.
2. Review the sample System Security Plan template provided by your instructor.
3. Select one management, one technical, and one operational control that applies to your selected organization (i.e., Risk Assessment - RA).
4. Describe each control. Include why these controls (and family controls) are required.
5. For each management, technical, and operational control, select three to five family controls (Vulnerability Scanning – RA-5).
6. Describe each family control, state the implementation status as it relates to your selected organization's security program, and describe how your selected organization implements the control.
7. Write your sample cyber security profile. At a minimum, the profile should include:
a. An introduction that includes the purpose of your paper and introduces security profiles as they relate to your selected organization
b. An analysis section that includes items 3, 4, 5, and 6 above
c. A conclusion that summarizes what you wrote
Also. Please check out the attached template as this is how the document should follow.
Thank You so much Steve. Always a pleasure!
How do I change the category and what do I need to change it to.
Ok. I am standing by.