Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.

Hey Eric! Im back again for more help buddy

Hey Eric! I'm back again for more help buddy
Hey! Sure thing, I'll be happy to help. Whatcha need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks again for the help. Let me know what is your cost on this or if 50 dollars is ok. Here is the assignment

Alrighty, so just to make sure I'm understanding, you're looking generally for a revision of this paper including fixing/adding the footnotes, right?

If so, $50 works perfectly, and I can have it for you tomorrow evening if that's okay with you. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thats correct!

A couple questions -- do you mind if I add some additional references, and are you aware of anywhere specific in the text where you've used your current references? No worries if not, just checking.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't mind about the reference at all. Do what makes its easier for you.

Not really! My stuff is everywhere lol. But I know I used that website I added in that instructions document for some of it and the book Bloodlands with some of my own words. But you can change things around if you need too. Sorry i'm not much help

Alright, here you go: (link)

I've tracked my changes so you can see my grammatical fixes. To get rid of the tracking, go to the Review tab, go to Accept, and click Accept All Changes in Document.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Eric! You saved me again. I didn't know I had so many errors lol. I will visit this site again later this week for help on one of my last assignment. Good luck with your other customers