Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Social Justice and EthicsSOC 331Assignment No. 3 /

Customer Question

Social Justice and Ethics

SOC 331

Assignment No. 3 / Due: September 19, 2013 (please submit through the “Dropbox”)

Need / Desert / Equality / Distributive and Restorative Justice within the Context of Multiculturalism and Globalism

Read Capeheart and Milovanovic textbook – pp. 77-92 /

Review prior reading assignment - Capeheart and Milovanovic textbook – pp. 11-61. In addition, continue to complete textbook reading assignments as set forth in the course syllabus.

You are a hypothetical consultant, in the field of social justice and ethics, for a hypothetical fledgling nation…your have been consulted to evaluate three significant principles of social justice – need, desert and equality through the lens of certain individuals (below indicated) and within the context of social justice and ethics. Founders of this new hypothetical nation expect that your work will provide policy and lawmaking insights within the context of social justice, ethics, multiculturalism and globalism…

Please prepare a written analysis and assessment that addresses the below indicated directives, with an introduction and conclusion. The analysis and assessment needs to be approximately 2 ½ to 3 pages, in APA format, double-spaced, typed and in 12 point font (in the font style of Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier New). Please be sure to proof read your paper for spelling and grammatical errors.

Content directives:

1. Consult Capeheart and Milovanovic (2007). Your editor has directed you to evaluate three significant principles of social justice – need, desert and equality – within the context of multiculturalism and globalism, through the lens of each of the following individuals:

a. Miller

b. Watson

c. Lenin

d. Charlesworth

e. Korzeniewicz and Smith

f. Aiyer

g. Braithwaite

2. Consult Capeheart and Milovanovic (2007). Select either Miller or Braithwaite. Argue either for or against this individual’s theoretical perspective within the context of social justice, ethics, multiculturalism and globalism. Support your position – persuade the above noted hypothetical founders as they attempt to establish a new nation within the context of social justice, ethics, multiculturalism and globalism
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi josie, thank you for your interest in helping me, i gonna keep continue wating, this homework is due thursday.

Thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yea im going to continue waiting. i also posted another homework similar to that one you think you can work with yhat one too?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again :)

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well this assigment is.due tomorrow so isto late to cancelled it. i hope you can find someone to do it.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know that you might be needing assistance but I see that it might be past your deadline.

I am sorry that we were unable to help on this prompt. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

If your question is still needed, fell free to reply back and let me know. You can also request me by putting "For Greg" at the front of your post so it is forwarded to me right away.

You are a valued customer and I hope you will consider us for your future needs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i need my homework done!!!!

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Also, please note the professionals can assist you with your homework, but per our terms of service you and they agree not to engage in unethical behavior, so they can not actually do it for you to turn it in. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thank you to try to help me but i want my MONEY back thank you !