Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Is anyone available to help with these questions???????1.

Is anyone available to help with these questions???????

1. What are three potential challenges or trends that your chosen health care field will likely experience? How will these impact quality of service? How would you strategically handle these issues in your organization?

2.There is a lot of conversation about the impact of legal reform in healthcare. Discuss the potential risk and quality management issues affecting the health care industry. How does this affect your chosen field?

3.Being politically active in local and national organizations can advance healthcare professions. Why is it important to be politically active and what can you do to help make changes within your profession?

4.Health care facilities that participate in Medicare or Medicaid require federal inspection and licensure. Discuss the organizations that do the inspection and licensure and what does the inspection include? Do you believe this is necessary? Why or why not?
Hi, what is your chosen healthcare field? Also, is there a required length for each response?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Healthcare admin/management and the word count is 250 each question

Okay, for the length of work involved, are you willing to pay an additional $20 in bonus? Otherwise, I can opt out so that other experts can assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I can do that

okay, when is this due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tomorrow afternoon

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tomorrow afternoon

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tomorrow afternoon est

okay. i will get it over.
sorry for the delay. I was having some problems with my computer. Please download here:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know im late but I am not able to open the link. Can you please resend it or send it another way. Thanks in advance

Hi, are you able to open the link? Do you need me to resend again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got it to work thanks I sent the extra 20

I have received it, thank you