Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

research project need help

Customer Question

Just failed my research project in help

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Judy and I have looked at your paper. The comments are very clear for improvement. The paper is nicely written as well. I can be of assistance with your re-write, but my calendar is quite full until the weekend. Can you wait until Sunday for assistance?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes!

Okay ... don't worry, you have written a fine paper. It should be easy to upgrade.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what kind of information do you need?

I am very familiar with the experiment and so can't think of information I would need from you at the moment. I think that just adding what they have asked for will fix the problems.

I won't be really working on this today, perhaps this evening, then if I need more info from you I will contact you.

Thanks for contacting me.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I really do appreciate the help,

You are most welcome.

Judy
Hello, I have some questions about this project.

Click here to retrive my questions.

Thanks, Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

Do what ever it take to get it done right, so little time left to the dead line that was giving to me.

Thanks,

Mario

The deadline of tonight will not be met.

I want to be sure you understand that this will not be completed tonight. I can build on the ideas you have sent, but the entire paper needs to be re-done in order to make it your words.

Do you agree to the increased value of $60?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I understand and also agree to the value increased, just get it done please..

Thanks,

Mario

I have tomorrow free. I should be able to complete it then.

Judy
I predict that this will be completed by 10 p.m. EST.
Things are going slower than I had anticipated. Do you have a time and day when this will still be accepted? It will be completed tonight, but not by 10 p.m. EST.

I see you haven't picked up my messages to you.

Do you still want this paper completed?
I see you have two weeks to complete this. I would like to take another day to be sure that all of the revisions have been covered.

Thank you for increasing the value.

It is 1/2 done, but needs to be scrutinized even closer with regard to the support for your claims.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE OFF OUT!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a little bit of time left before the due date, I would appreciate all the help I can get!!!! lastly, I will patiently wait for an answer.

Advance thanks..

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

any update?

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

I don't know what you mean closed the question.

Hello. I just wanted to see if you still needed an answer. It sounds like you do, so your question is open and marked high priority. Thank you for your patience. We will send you an email as soon as you have a new reply to your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes! I am still waiting for an answer..each day goes by nothing happening...how may expert are they?

The number of professional online varies: we appreciate your patience while we search for the right one to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what is going on?

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Hello, to answer your question appears that 3 different experts have taken a look at your assignment. I does not appear that the first expert has come back to help with the assignment. Have you tried to contact her? What is the due date and time for the assignment? Are you simply needing to have the assignment revised?