Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

Initial Agreement on the Strategic Process

Topic: Guidelines for Initial Agreement on the Strategic Process

2 pages

1. Select an organization with which you are familiar for use in this Application. (Any healthcare
organization)

2. Consider which of the guidelines might be most helpful to begin the strategic planning process in the organization you selected.

•Choose 3 “process guidelines” for Strategic Planning for Public and Nonprofit Organizations that you believe are most critical to obtaining an initial agreement on the strategic planning process for the organization you selected.

Here are the choices:

1. Someone must initiate and champion the process

2. Decide whether or not a detailed, jointly negotiated initial agreement is needed

3. It maybe desirable for the initiators to do a quick assessment of the "readiness" of the organization to engage in strategic planning.

4. Some person or group must sponsor the process to give it legitimacy.

5. Form a strategic planning team.

•Explain why you chose these 3 process guidelines. •Briefly explain how you would address each of the 3 process guidelines.

•Briefly explain any ethical considerations you might consider or that you should think about related to identifying and working with stakeholders in the strategic planning process for your organization.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you please see if you can receive an answer to the question.

Hello

Thank you for your reply, we have been waiting to hear from you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Josie~Moderator

Are you being assisted? What is the due date and time for the assignment? How many references are required for the assignment? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, this is a simple 2 page assignment, no specific number of references. Does need APA format, with cited reference within the text, and listed references at the end. Just choose a healthcare organization, a local hospital, and tell a little bit about 3 of the 5 guidelines that pertain to strategic planning. It's been waiting on a answer for a couple of days, tomorrow evening CST would be great.

Okay, thanks I'm on it.
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.