Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

Hey Chris how about this one. Due same time next Tuesday 9/24

Customer Question

Hey Chris how about this one. Due same time next Tuesday 9/24 by 5pm.

https://app.box.com/s/1jc7vq54fz6iy6mgduq4
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your professional a second message to follow up with you here. If you would like us to also open the question up to the other professionals, please let me know. Otherwise, no need to reply. We appreciate your patience.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would prefer to work with Chris but it appears as if he has decided to no longer with me so if we have to open up the question to other professionals then let's do it. Thank u

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 3 years ago.

Nothing personal Caddy...been swamped. Is there any additional info needed to complete this assignment?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Let me look and I will post any additional info today. Thank you.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 3 years ago.
I'll keep an eye out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey G I'm not seeing anything specific. It has to stay in the matrix format. The instructor issued a 0 for the week one assignment because of the paper format. She's a butthead

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for letting me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We're u ever able to deceiver anything out of the material. This dang class and instructor confuses me.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 3 years ago.
I understand some of it and am working hard to get it done before 5pm but it might be late. May apologies in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey G you know nothing is due til 6pm CST it's just that plagiarism checker takes so long. I can always post the assignment and then the plagiarism report later. I am hanging on by a thread in this course. It's the next to the last course and it's all over :-)

I'll take what I can get though. Thanks again.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 3 years ago.

My apologies for not being able to do more for you.

https://app.box.com/s/t7yidbsnkgw8zb7y1u8y

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have I offended you at any point? This is so not what I'm used to when you help me. I will no longer reach out to you.

Take care and I do appreciate what you have done in the past.