Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

Unit VII Article Critique: Use the Online Library to locate

Unit VII Article Critique: Use the Online Library to locate and review a scholarly article found in a peer reviewed journal related to: XXXXX XXXXX Relations, or International Human Resources Management.
There is a minimum requirement of 750 words for the article critique.
• Write your critique in APA format.
• Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. You will first need to identify and explain the author's ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author's point of view.
• Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects of the argument. Offer your own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
• Explain how the passages support your opinion.
• Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
• for each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the text (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.

This is the article that I need to have critique: International Human Resource Management Practices from a Complex Adaptive Systems Perspective: An Exploratory Investigation. By: Shanine, Kristen; Buchko, Aaron; Wheeler, Anthony R. International Journal of Business & Social Science. 2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p1-6. 6p.

Due date 10/5/2013.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 10 months ago.

Brittany :

Hi Celia, I was able to access the article that you have selected for your critique and would like to get started on this for you. It looks like you provided all the necessary information so I will go ahead and get started. If anything comes up or I have any questions I will let you know :) Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Thank you.

Brittany :

You are welcome! I should have it finished for you later tonight or tomorrow...I will keep you updated

Customer:

ok

Brittany :

Hi Celia,

Brittany :

Here is your answer: Please click here I hope I have been able to provide you with excellent service. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading the answer or any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

Thank you so much. The critique is great. I will be using you again.

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Identify a time where you, someone you know, or a group of people have displayed sociocentrism or egocentrism. Explain how the people acted, as well as the improper thinking that led to these actions. Finally, explain what could have been done differently and list some specific ways that these forms of thought can be eliminated from one’s life.

Expert:  Brittany replied 9 months ago.
Hi Celia,
I would love to help you with this new question. Per JA rules, you will need to post a new question and if you could put "For Brittany" on it I can get started. Can you please include the length requirement as well.
Thank you,Brittany