jadt65
jadt65, Freelance Writer
Experience:  Professional freelance writer, editor, and writing coach
71423921

o Would you be able to help with this assignment? • This assignment

o Would you be able to help with this assignment? • This assignment is needed A.S.A.P. *September 15, 2013 by 11:59 PM (EST).Social ChangeHere are the details:• 2-3 pages• Submitted to Turnitin/ APA Style.Review vision, mission, and goals for social change, and write a 2- to 3-page paper reflecting on practicum experience to date. : VisionTo envisions a distinctively different 21st-century learning community where knowledge is judged worthy to the degree that it can be applied by its graduates to the immediate solutions of critical societal challenges, thereby advancing the greater global good.MissionTo provides a diverse community of career professionals with the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners so that they can effect positive social change.Goals• To provide multicontextual educational opportunities for career learners.• To provide innovative, learner-centered educational programs that recognize and incorporate the knowledge, skills, and abilities students bring into their academic programs.• To provide its programs through diverse process-learning approaches, all resulting in outcomes of quality and integrity.• To provide an inquiry/action model of education that fosters research, discovery, and critical thinking and that results in professional excellence.• To produce graduates who are scholarly, reflective practitioners and agents of positive social change.Social ChangePositive social change as a deliberate process of creating and applying ideas, strategies, and actions to promote the worth, dignity, and development of individuals, communities, organizations, institutions, cultures, and societies. Positive social change results in the improvement of human and social conditions. This definition of positive social change provides an intellectually comprehensive and socially constructive foundation for the programs, research, professional activities, and products created by the academic community. The University supports positive social change through the development of principled, knowledgeable, and ethical scholar-practitioners, who are and will become civic and professional role models by advancing the betterment of society. This definition of positive social change provides an intellectually comprehensive and socially constructive foundation for the programs, research, professional activities, and products created by the ---- academic community.• Address the following:• How has your practicum experience embraced or failed to embrace this mission of social change?• Describe how you were able to apply ideas, strategies, and actions to promote the health of the community. Include in your description the role ethics played in your practicum experience.• If you were not able to further the mission of social change, what was lacking from the opportunity?• What future opportunities do you see for the agency and for you to make worthwhile social change in the arena of public health?

I can get this to you, but I need to you to give me information about your practicum experience.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok...will do

Thanks for the quick reply. Just let me know where the practicum is and what you are doing.

Best,

Julie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Information needed is here.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How are things coming?

Here is the link to your answer : http://www.mediafire.com/download/wtvsfcpqqo9qqtb/Experiencing_Social_Change_Through_a_Practicum_Experience_at_The_Western_Tidewater_Health_District.doc

Please let me know if you need any clarifications. I just built upon the information you gave to me.

Best wishes,

Julie