Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Hey Eric! I need your help again. Here is what I have do

Hey Eric! I need your help again. Here is what I have do http://www.ge.tt/1asAl8s/v/0?c
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me,I'll be glad to help. Just to confirm I'm understanding, you're just looking for me to repair your citations, correct? And just to make sure I don't miss your deadline, when do you need it done by?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes! Tomorrow at 1PM! Thanks again for the help

It looks to me like only one of these citations is actually appropriate for this level of paper. So, I kept that one and gave you nine new ones -- for most of the current ones, I don't think there's a way to "fix" the citations since Chicago style doesn't recognize those as valid sources.

Here you go: (link)

Thanks!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Eric!