khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

I have an assignment due on Monday night EST and I am having

I have an assignment due on Monday night EST and I am having problems connecting with a special educator. Can you help me out? The assignment is as follows:

Discuss the significance of motor development, specifically the difference between typical and atypical motor development of a child, with the special educators.

Discuss with a special educator the impact of physical and health impairments on the education of his or her students.

Summarize your interviews and learning experiences in a 1,250-1,500-word essay. References are to be included with the assignment in APA format.
When you say that you need this Monday. Do you mean next Monday? I have a model paper on this subject would you like the link?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday the 16th is the due date. I would love to look at it if you think it meets the criteria that I have listed above. You have been very helpful in the past :)

I will send the link and if we need to make adjustments we have time.
http://www.4shared.com/download/jBKYh353/Developmental_Differences_Norm Here is the link. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.
I will have to send it again this download is unsafe.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will take a look either tonight or tomorrow.....

okay I look forward to hearing.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I looked over both pieces of information. The interview would be most helpful. I am required to turn it in for authenticity check I just want to make sure that it was not used by anyone else. Can you verify this?

thanks!

They are model interviews so I have given them to at least one other person but they are original.

If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Always use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.