Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Will someone help with my Discussion Board Assignment due Tuesday

Customer Question

Will someone help with my Discussion Board Assignment due Tuesday at 11:59 am
Assignment Specifics

The Predicament Case Study Discussion

Jenny completed her high school education and dreamed of going to college. After 10 years and two children later, she finally realized her dream. She started classes at an online university because it matched her current work schedule and allowed her the flexibility to spend time with her children. She completed her first class with excellent grades and was looking forward to her next class session. Just when things seem to be running smoothly, other significant events happened. Jenny’s office had a downsizing and several individuals lost their jobs. Fortunately, Jenny was one of the employees who were able to stay with the company but, Tom, her boss, changed her hours and assigned her more responsibility. This change happened during week two of her five week session.

Getting adjusted to her new duties required a lot of Jenny’s time and she was too exhausted at the end of the day to complete her course work. She barely made her Unit 3 due date and was falling behind in her Unit 4 assignment. If she did not get at least a C in this class, she could be in jeopardy of losing her tuition reimbursement. She was not going to be able to continue with school if she did not have financial assistance. Jenny contacted her instructor, Professor Poe, on Wednesday and asked him for an extension. He advised Jenny that he had posted his late policy and she would receive any late penalties as well as any point deductions for poor writing and improper grammar usage. He stated he could not make exceptions to the policy.

Jenny shared her concerns with her co-worker, Gloria. After listening to the situation, Gloria told her, “Jenny, no one writes their own papers anymore. There are lots of places on the Internet that sell papers on just about any topic. My cousin has submitted them several times and always gets good grades. At least you will not get points deducted for poor writing. I’ll get a list of sites for you.”

It is Saturday evening and Jenny is just sitting down to start her paper. She logs onto her computer and notices that she has an email form Gloria. It is message that has a paper attached which her cousin, Louise, says should work for Jenny’s class. If Jenny tweaks the paper slightly, she can spend some time with her children and get some additional rest before starting next week’s assignment. Jenny hesitates for a moment but decides to tweak the paper and submit. It takes Professor Poe about eight minutes to determine that the paper submitted by Jenny has been purchased from an Internet site. Up to this point Jenny had been receiving good grades on her submissions but he will have to give her a 0 on this paper. He is thinking about letting her resubmit but remembers that XXXXX XXXXX has reminded faculty that they must adhere to the university’s Academic Integrity Policy. Professor Poe escalates the situation to XXXXX XXXXX. XXXXX XXXXX determines that the paper is purchased so Jenny fails the assignment and an Academic Integrity violation is put in her file

Directions for this discussion board:
Upon reading the “The Predicament” Case Study above, prepare a post that discusses your perspective of the levels of responsibility of each character. (Gloria, Louise, Professor Poe, XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXny, Tom).

Your post should include the following:
Using the numbers 1–6, where 1 is most responsible and 6 is least responsible, rank the characters in order of their responsibility for Jenny’s failing grade on her Unit 4 assignment. (There are 6 people, so assign only one number per individual.)
Support your decision for the rankings.
Offer your suggestions for what you believe Jenny should do next.
Describe any time management strategies that you believe Jenny should try in the future to avoid a repeat of this type of situation.
Review the posts of the class and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates.

Please use Microsoft Word, Times New Roman and 12 point. Assignment is due Tuesday Sept 10 2013 at 11:59 am. Thanks in advance!
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hey! Welcome to JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help you with this.

Here are my thoughts on this: (link)

Thanks! If this answer is acceptable, please remember to click 'Accept' or give positive feedback when prompted. If you need further assistance before this is deemed acceptable, please don't hesitate to ask for more detail. Thanks again!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Eric,

Man I need your expertise again on a assignment for my Intro to Bus course and would like to know if you will allow me to pay you on the 15th of this month. I am not able to post it as a new question because I have no good faith funds until the 15th. If you can do me this favor I will greatly appreciate it.

The Business Environment

Before you begin, review the following resources:

• Review APA Style Sample Paper

• here.

• Complete the APA style tutorial here.

• Review the Frequently Asked APA Questions here.

• Read Course Welcome Letter here.

Click here to read the scenario.

Based on the business scenario you have just reviewed, you will prepare an APA formatted paper that reflects your knowledge of the legal forms of business. Specifically, you will make a management decision regarding the legal form of business you believe would be appropriate to enable the firm to successfully address the business issues it is currently facing. Keep in mind that from a legal perspective, businesses are organized as one of the following:

• Sole Proprietorship

• Partnership

• Corporation

Click here if you would like to see a What-If Analysis for this assignment.

At a minimum, your paper should include:

1. A brief interpretation of the scenario issues.

2. A description of and a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of each business type (sole proprietorship, partnership, and corporation) when compared to the issues and each other.

3. Your management decision regarding which business type you believe would be most likely to succeed for the scenario and why.

Remember to use citations and aligned references from academic sources to support your decision.

Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:

1. TITLE PAGE. Remember the running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS.

2. ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.

3. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 1-2 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.

4. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.

Customer

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hey! I understand completely, I'll be happy to help. I actually have quite a backlog right now, as well as wrestling with a flooded apartment -- when do you need this by?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Eric,

Thanks for the quick reply. This assignment is due on Oct 12th at 11:59pm. I would greatly appreciate it if you will help me....Richie!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Eric,

Just checking in to see how everything is going. Looking forward to your write up. Have a great day! Customer

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hey! Sorry for the delay, this question was locked for some reason the past couple days so I couldn't open it. Thanks for posting, I didn't realize it had been reopened -- I'll take a look at this today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks so much man! Customer

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Alright, here you go: (link)

Thanks! My usual heuristic for pricing is $35/500 words, so at ~750 words this would be around $50. We didn't talk about pricing before so you can pay what you're comfortable with, I just figured I'd let you know my usual heuristic.

Thanks again!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Eric,

Thanks man you have just made my day and on Tuesday, Oct. 15th, I will pay you $50.00. I appreciate your time and work put into this assignment.....Customer

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing, any time! Thanks again!