Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

You are to write a 6 - 8 page paper in the APA format about

You are to write a 6 - 8 page paper in the APA format about a topic related to this course 'UNIX'. Turn in the final copy of your research paper. The paper should be 6 to 8 pages in length. Also to be included are: a title page and a bibliography. The paper is to be in the APA format and edited by the student for grammar, spelling, etc. Additional requirements: The paper is to be typed, double-spaced, 12 font, using Times New Roman type. NOTE: One of the criteria that you will be graded on is the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really do need assistance..

Thanking you while anticipating

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hi, I would be happy to help with this issue - can you let me know if there are any more details regarding the topic for this paper and when it is needed by?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's needed Wednesday night. There are no more details. Just a Unix class

No problem - will have with you for Wednesday

Cheers

Steve
See attached for paper

https://www.box.com/shared/zuavk5d3gy19dz9paru2

Cheers

Steve
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management