Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

Hey Chris this file didnt generate correctly. It is spread

Hey Chris this file didn't generate correctly. It is spread out over several pages. Is this something you'd be interested. In doing for $20.00? This will be the only assignment I will need help with for this course. It is due 9/10/13. https://app.box.com/s/t07f8ney13332ohy3gx7

Thanks,
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Sure, what exactly do you need me to do? Am I getting all the information together on one page or am I actually completely the entire assignment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I understand the description correctly it's just a matter of naming 5 medical breakthroughs with a 100 word description of each. I believe it all goes on the chart that is attached. Week one assignments are always vague and due before we even know the material. I wish I could explain it better but heck I'm at a loss.

Thanks for the information that you could provide. I'll complete the assignment according to that info and if you need something else or learn something else let me know. Have a good weekend. What time is the assignment due?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

6pm on 9/10/13

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Chris I'm doing my normal check-in.How we looking on the assignment?

I'll be done tonight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great. Thanks Chris.

My apologies - didn't get to it last night. Will be done before the deadline today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No worries. I appreciate u doing it. I have a 1,050 word paper due on 9/17 about healthcare issues. Interested? If so I will copy and paste the requirements.

Thanks again my friend,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey my friend getting nervous over here 18 minutes until turn in deadline then points will be deducted.

Sweating...Lol,

My apologies for the wait a few complications: https://app.box.com/s/4fqdj1sjl0rw8bib11c0

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have to fill you in on the bad news. I got a zero out of eight points on this assignment. No worries though. I thought it was great but the instructor did not.