Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 3-4 pages

Customer Question

Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 8/26/2013 11:59XXXXX

Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.

Library Research Activity

Some of your volunteers at AllTechComm understand strategic thinking well, and some others do not. You decide to educate the group by posting a short white paper on your intranet. This white paper will be an introduction to strategic planning and critical evaluation of plans.

Use the Library and the Internet to do research on the strategic planning process. Also, find on the Library or the Internet a Strategic Plan an organization has created to make decisions about their information systems. Then, incorporate into the 3-4 page white paper, your answers the following questions:

•What are the steps involved in a strategic planning process?
•What makes this planning process ‘strategic’?
•How does the strategic plan you found incorporate the aforementioned steps? (Does the plan contain all the steps? What is missing? What has been added? Etc.)
•Do you think this organization would be able to put their plan into motion? Why?
•Would you make updates to the document as things have changed in the world since it was written? Why?
Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,

I would be happy to assist you. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order for me to determine if I can do this for you could you please tell me if you have a strategic plan for me to use in oder to write this paper? Also, when do you need this? The date above of 8/26/2013 has already passsed.

I look forward to hearing from you,
LisaSmile

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

although there is no strategic plan prose there is a scenario associated with each task thoughout the couse which is Mgmt for Information Systems. The due date is na as a late policy is afforded. Should i need to forward the scenario to you of this course? I marked the paper as urgent therefore as soon as you can complete would be fine.

Thank you for getting back to me. I recieved notification that you contacted customer support, I needed to step away from my computer for a few moments.

I will opt out so that anohter expert may assist you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My answer to your question is yes, I am still in need of assitstance. Please do not close my question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

I would be happy to help with this - can you let me know if completion by midday tomorrow would be ok?
Also, can you upload any supporting documents that would help in creating the 3-4 page strategic plan, and should this be APA format?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Scenario:

A volunteer organization 'AllTechComm' is largely a group of computer professionals who wanted to give back to the community in a variety of ways, both non-technical and technical. A portion of your organization is support, HR, or training-oriented, and has only basic technical knowledge. You are the newly appointed VP of Technology. You have been part of the organization for 2 years, 1 year as an employee. Your role is to oversee the technical department of the organization, plan for future growth in the department, and provide guidance to the technology-based projects executed by the volunteers. AllTechComm is 3 years old with an average of 100 active volunteers at any given time. There are 10 employees, 6 full-time (including you) and 4 part-time.

The organization has 3 regular projects and one pet project they plan and execute each year. The three regular projects are: 1) Literacy Aid for Underprivileged Children 2) Volunteering technical expertise to other charitable organizations who can not afford expensive technical support 3) Working with homeless/poor individuals to create a resume and to search job boards. The pet project for the coming year is nicknamed TechnoSeniors, where the volunteers teach seniors in minimum care nursing homes how to connect to the internet, send email to their family and play computer games such as solitaire. The goal of the project is to help elderly people stay connected to friends and family, and keep their minds sharp slowing the mental decline sometimes associated with old age.

Your mandate as VP of Technology is to keep the regular projects strong and growing, plan for TechnoSeniors, and overhaul the AllTechComm intranet. Your must make the intranet one in which volunteers can sign up and manage their schedules, profiles, keep in better contact with their Project Leaders, and actually accomplish work together.

the above document is a scenario for the entire course of mgmt. for information systems that applies to all phases of task assignments therein. Also the paper should be kept to apa criteria to include Times New Roman 12 pt font, and double spacing, intext citiations throughout the body and apa references. I want to expess my total elation that you have reached out to me at this crucial time. My entire degree program rest on submitting an assignment in this course lest I would be faced with dismissal from my university and furthermore at nearly completion of my degree program. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to let me know. The timeframe you suggested works for me but not to worry if you exceed as I need to submit the paper on or before Friday September 6, 2013 at 9:00 pm cst.

That is perfect for me - I will have with you before the deadline but will aim for 5th September

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks and bye for now.

No problem, you're welcome.

Cheers

Steve
Here is the document

https://www.box.com/shared/gqdrl8qoihnecisqninf

Cheers

Steve
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management