khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

you will apply your knowledge of assistive technology and its

Customer Question

you will apply your knowledge of assistive technology and its benefit to individuals with special needs by interviewing an assistive technology specialist either in a public school setting (elementary/middle/ high), a therapy center (Sylvan, Huntington, speech and language therapy clinic), a private school, a federally funded center (Head Start, ARC, regional center), or another setting approved by your instructor. Your interview can take place in person, over the phone, or through electronic correspondence.

You will need to ask a minimum of 10 interview questions relating to assistive technology devices and their use to support students with individual needs. You must be sure to touch on each of the topics listed below and ensure that the interviewee provides a detailed response. Include follow up questions when appropriate.

Choice of technology

How it the technology implemented?

Funding (Did they receive grants, or where did the funds come from? How were funds allocated?)

Population served

Who is impacted? (Is there a universal impact, or does it affect one student?)

Incorporation into the curriculum

How is training offered for the device(s)?

How are the technology devices maintained? (What happens if one breaks?)

Review likes and dislikes

Do they have any way to track whether it is beneficial to student learning? If so, how? If not, why not and how could they?

Interview Evaluation: Compile the responses from your technology representative and analyze the school’s application of assistive technology. Prepare a presentation that evaluates your response to the interview questions and how the school supports students with disabilities using assistive technology. You should also examine the strengths and weaknesses of your findings and make recommendations for the school to make continuous improvements in integrating students with disabilities using technology. Finally, you will evaluate your interview practice and describe how you can apply what you have learned in your career to support working with students with disabilities.

Organizing the Presentation: The presentation can be formatted using any of the previous options or resources shared during the course. You may choose a video, document, narrated PowerPoint, blog or you may choose your own way of presenting your findings that is approved by your instructor. You must incorporate at least two forms of media into your presentation including (but not limited to) images, audio, video, or web links. Your assignment must be written at a graduate level using APA formatting (when possible) that thoroughly addresses each of the interview topics; however, due to the flexible option for presentation, there is no required page limit. When appropriate, a title page or slide must be included and proper APA citations must be used for any sources or reference pages.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 1 year ago.

I have a powerpoint presentation on technology with children who have emotional behavioral disabilities. Is this okay or do want another category of students. I am going to use a speech therapist for your interview because I am a speech therapist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sounds good
I decided to do a new powerpoint based on the interview with a speech therapist which is me. I think that would be better.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
http://www.4shared.com/download/mMv788Lv/Assistive_Technology_special_n.pptx Here your link ready to present based on your interview. If I helped you give me 3 points or I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model with your own always for purposes of academic honesty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Question: did you mean multiple not multiply and it also asks for this info should I put more?

You should also examine the strengths and weaknesses of your findings and make recommendations for the school to make continuous improvements in integrating students with disabilities using technology. Finally, you will evaluate your interview practice and describe how you can apply what you have learned in your career to support working with students with disabilities.

multiply is what I meant because that is the classification for the intellectually challenged with physical disabilities. these students also are blind and deaf at times Multiply is what their classification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should another slide be made for other questions
I will answer the other questions and you can copy and paste to another slide if that is okay. I will make the fonts 24 because that is the size that I used. Also if you don't like Multiply challenged because it doesn't apply to your state change the words to physical and intellectually challenged.
Would you like for me to make the slide because it is getting late I thought that you would have contacted me earlier. I will also change wording while I am at it to cut down on confusion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I did sorry yes if you can

I changed the words from multiply challenged to physical and intellectual challenges. Look carefully at the slides I think I changed the words on all.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this time it is asking me to download some vivid thing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

could you send attachment toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX I can't seem to get it PLEASE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please forward to nejiXXX@XXXXXX.XXX I can't seem to open this file and really need to submit this already

If you want me to do other papers for you on special needs ask for me by name in the future. My name is Khadijah.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I could not get the new power point please help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my message I have to post this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Khadijah are you there

I am sorry but I was at work I will send it again.
During the summer I didn't work so I was able to check my messages frequently. I went to work today and after I had an appointment sorry for the delay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you so much for all your help I will keep you posted on the grade please make it so no one can access the power points please

Yes I am sure that you will do very well. Please rate my response give me 3 points if I helped you less than that and I won't get credit.
The next time that you need help ask for Khadijah.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
Ask for me by name the next time that you need help. My name is Khadijah.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

can u help me this weekend to catch up on some assignments

Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 11 months ago.
Yes but you will have to relist them as new questions. The company doesn't like new requests to be part of old questions.
I am glad to help you however and thanks for requesting me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will repost them now thankyou
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did u see it
I got the email but I don't see the new question it is the old list.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I posted a new question this is one of them

Intervention/Innovation Method

Your Method Paper needs to contain the following items:

1. Explanation of intervention (one to two pages)

• Provide an overview of your intervention (two to three sentences)

• Include a brief discussion of your literature review

• Explain why you think students will benefit from the intervention

2. Intervention plan (one to two pages)

• State in chronological order how you will implement your intervention

• Give a hypothetical, yet practical timeframe for these steps

3. Ethical considerations (one page)

• Explain how this intervention fits within your philosophy of teaching (from EDU 623). How does it relate to your social principles as a teacher?

• Explain how research leads you to believe what you’re doing is appropriate for students and will not harm them. How you are taking measure to protect students and yield unbiased results?

4. Data collection procedures (one page)

• Update your triangulation matrix from Week Three, Discussion 1. Add a column that will include how and when you will collect your data. This timeline will of course, be hypothetical and approximate.

For example:

Research Questions

Data Collection Tool

Why this tool? Justify its use in your study. How does it match with what you are attempting to find and to measure?

Timeframe
How and when data will be collected.

What are students’ perceived confidence levels with learning new math concepts through digital/virtual learning forums exclusively?

1
Pre-
assessment Likert Survey

2

3

Allows students to rate their level of perceived confidence with learning math concepts through digital or virtual learning forums as opposed to a “live” teacher. Provides multiple question types to gather wider breadth of potential student concerns.

Phase 1:
Given for up to first 3 days of study depending upon attendance First 15 minutes of class-computer lab

*You must include a minimum of two scholarly resources.

*Save your assignment two ways:

1. Word document to upload for grading in the assignment

2. PDF file to be archived in your e-portfolio or blog under My Documents with a link included in your assignment.

What population is this intervention plan going to be based on.
I am not familar with Educ 623.
You have to relist this question on a separate page they timed it out because it is listed on an old question. I would like to help but I am afraid that I will do the work but you won't be able to pick it up. Give me some idea on the population that I should work on I am an expert with physical and Intellectual disabilities.
Use the same procedure that you used to post your other question and post this one as a brand new question.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I posted a new question for you
It is on the old page so the question is not considered brand new. When do you need this project? Give me the population that you want. We will not be able to continue on this page it will be closed out completely eventually. If you want your answer please relist on a new empty page.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I asked new question and any age you are good with is fine I have been all over the place
It seems that you have tow questions when are they due?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This was due last week so whenever I can get it the other one is due by Monday at least I have another smaller one due to like tomorrow
That is fine.