Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Many years of experience helping individuals with business and IT writing.
50749495

Alex only!!! Due 8/30 by 10pm. Identify the two primary

Alex only!!! Due 8/30 by 10pm.

Identify the two primary categories of law: the common and civil law systems. Focusing on the common and civil law world systems, use the library, Internet, and any other materials at your disposal to conduct a comparison and contrast of these two major world legal systems. Be sure to include examples of each and how it differs from the United States legal system.

Search the Internet or library, and research the 2 major world legal systems: common and civil law.
Document your findings on their similarities and differences between the 2 systems.
What are some of the challenges that United States-based companies would face when conducting business internationally? Provide at least 2 examples.
Explain if you believe that one legal system creates an unfair advantage over the other, and justify your stance.
Compose your findings into an 850–1,100 Word document, and be sure to cite your sources.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Hi, got it!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When can u have it completed

All set, saw you had a tight deadline: http://ge.tt/1jUPIcq/v/0

Have a good weekend!

Alex

Hi, don't forget to rate!

Thanks
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Many years of experience helping individuals with business and IT writing.