Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

I need your help

I need your help again if possible. I have to create a proposal based on the technology or software application which I believe could help incorporate technology into my curriculum and instructions, I have no clue as how to begin, could you please help me.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply. Your requested professional is unable to assist at this time. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ProposalTemplate

[Date]

[Name]

[Title]

[Company Name]

[Street Address]

[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Name of Prospective Funder]:

I am writing to request [Name of prospective funder]’s support for a grant of [amount of money being requested]. The purpose of the grant is to purchase [name of application, software, or device].

[Paragraph describing the application or device]

[Paragraph on how you will incorporate the technology you have selected]

[Paragraph on your experience using the application or device, and emphasize how the technology will be beneficial to you as a teacher].

[Paragraph on how the application or device will help you meet the ISTE National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers. Refer to Table 13.10 in Ch. 13 for standards].

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank your reply.

We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

using this template, I have to create a proposal based on a technology or software application that I believe would help incorporate technology into the curriculum and instruction
EST

ProposalTemplate

[Date]

[Name]

[Title]

[Company Name]

[Street Address]

[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Name of Prospective Funder]:

Let me check my resources.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I need this by Sunday August 25, the proposal is for the Smart Board 8885Ix
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mr. Greg, were you able to help me with this assignment? It is due August 25.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I need this by August 25 please
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hi Casey, I can assist you with getting this answered today. Can you provide a copy of table 13.10? If not, you can provide the author and title i may be able to locate the book. Also, does this need to be a certain word or page length? Thank you, Brittany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no word length or page length just the template

TABLE 13.10 ISTE National Educational Technology Standards (NETS) for Teachers
I. Technology Operations and Concepts Teachers demonstrate a sound understanding of technology operations and concepts. II. Planning and Designing Learning Environments and Experiences Teachers plan and design effective learning environments and experiences supported by technology. III. Teaching, Learning, and the Curriculum Teachers implement curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for applying technology to maximize student learning. IV. Assessment and Evaluation Teachers apply technology to facilitate a variety of effective assessment and evaluation strategies. V. Productivity and Professional Practice Teachers use technology to enhance their productivity and professional practice. VI. Social, Ethical, Legal, and Human Issues Teachers understand the social, ethical, legal, and human issues surrounding the use of technology in PK–12 schools and apply that understanding in practice.
Source: Reprinted with permission from National Education Technology Standards for Teachers Preparing Teachers to Use Technology, copyright © 2002, International Society for Technology in

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Brittany, if possible can you have this done by tonight 11pm EST, I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hi Casey,
Yes, I will have it done tonight by 11 EST.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you Brittany I appreciate this help

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
almost done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a lifesaverSmile

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome! Here is your answer:
Please click here
Sorry its not much because of the short time frame but I hope it works for what you needed. I hope I have been able to provide you with excellent service this evening.
Thank you,Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business