Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

For Steve HarrodAssignment 2: Building on Prior Success Due

For Steve Harrod
Assignment 2: Building on Prior Success
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
In continuing the scenario from Assignment 1, the president at Ocper, Inc. has accepted your proposal and has indicated that she would like to make additional changes to the network. She would like to add four servers to the network so employees can share files. She would also like to allow VPN access for her employees so they can work remotely. The president would like to complete these objectives while keeping the up-front costs to a minimum. Write 2-3 page paper in which you:
Explain what network operating system you would suggest.
Describe how you would incorporate the new servers into the environment proposed in Assignment 1 and how you would address what additional changes might be needed.
Determine the best option for VPN access for the employees to remotely access the Ocper, Inc. network and explain your reasoning.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Summarize current networking standards and how standards bodies and the standardization process impact networking technology.
Compare and contrast among network operating systems.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in networking.
Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Hi, I have completed this assignment previously - would this serve as a template?

Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Steve,

Let me give it a shot on the "turn it in " site, since our professor is requiring that submission, and I'll get back to you.....thanks:)