stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.

How technology affects the communication capabilities of specialized

How technology affects the communication capabilities of specialized databases in the criminal justice system. A comparison of at least two types of specialized databases, such as the following: Mobile data terminals, AFIS, Live scan,Facial recognition,and Iris scan. What are the positive and negative effects of new technologies on communication. Which new specialized technologies you might want to use and why.

Thank you for asking me to take a look at this one. I may be able to assist you, but I have a few questions for you. What length does this need to be? Does it require any references? Any particular format? When do you need this back by? Smile

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

APA guidelines, and references required. Is needed on Wednesday, I mean I need it on Wednesday. 1000 or more word will be ok.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, my oldest starts Kindergarten on Monday, so we are trying to get ready for the big day. Due to the length would you be willing to add a small tip? Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure, I will.

Great. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm still waiting on.

I'm sorry. I thought you said you didn't need this until Wednesday. Someone tried to steal my car yesterday, and damaged it by trying to pop the ignition. I'm dealing with the insurance adjustor now, but I can try to change my schedule around to get this to you tonight. Sorry again, but I didn't forget about you. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is okay, I was only trying to make sure I was not forgotten. Sorry to hear that someone tried to steal your car.

Nope, didn't forget you. I have just have been preoccupied with all of this. It's a real pain and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I will have this back to you tommorow for sure. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok! Wish you best.

Thanks. I'll probably start the research for this tonight and get it written up in the morning/afternoon as long as nothing else comes up. Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, I hoped nothing negative come up to interfere.

I think you might have jinxed me as my sons are both running low grade temperatures now. No worries on my help though, I have this researched and will flesh out my outline in the morning/afternoon. If I was worried about not being able to assist I would've opted out to allow another expert to help. Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry for late respond, I was very busy, hope to hear from you later today.

Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you need a .docx file. Click here if you need a .doc file. Smile
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal as I aim to get a rating of excellent service for every question I answer! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!