Hi, I'll be happy to help with this
can you provide the assignment details?
will be able to provide an original, cited essay
are you there?
Windows Server Administration 2008
Each student will create a detailed, organized, unified technical solution given the scenario described below. The submission will be in a written format, with at least one diagram, and may include additional diagrams, charts or tables. The assignment is meant for students to enhance their mastery of the material and to provide a creative and realistic way in which to apply knowledge from this course.
Worldwide Advertising, Inc. (referred to as “WAI”) has hired you as an IT consultant. WAI is a new advertising firm, and they are currently hiring staff, establishing two locations, and have a need to get their internal IT services configured. They do not yet have an IT staff, but when they do, the IT staff will take over all aspects of IT administration. You are required to supply WAI with a solution which describes the implementation and configuration of their core IT services. Cost is not a significant concern – WAI wishes to implement the “right” solution to fit their needs now and for the next 2-3 years.
There are several details about WAI which will have an impact on your choices:
o Executives (3 employees) – manage and run the company
o Accounts and Sales Department (5 employees) – perform market research and maintain accounts
o Creative, Media and Production Department (15 employees) – advertising
o Human Resources and Finances (4 employees) – perform HR and financial duties
o IT (3 employees) – manage IT for the company
Topics to Cover
Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains recommended points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate.
Provide rough estimates of scheduling and manpower required for deploying your solution. You may summarize the schedule and manpower at the end of the document or individually for each section.
The Windows Server 2008/2008R2 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
The topics include:
Deployment and Server Editions
DNS and DHCP
File and Printer Sharing
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 6 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations), but may be longer, not to exceed approximately 10 pages’ worth of student-supplied text. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 10 pages in length.) It must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required; APA format for the title page is optional.
The assignment is 15% of your grade, following this point distribution:
How to earn full points
Design and Accuracy
- Design choices are explained and are reasonable
- Technical information is reasonably accurate
- Any specific technical information is based on research/textbook as appropriate
- Assumptions are identified/described
- The overall design is “unified” (limited inconsistencies)
- Explanation of business/technical reasons for decisions provided
Topic Coverage, Level of Detail
- All of the topics are addressed to a reasonable depth
- The paper includes a sufficient level of technical detail
- Paper provides manpower/scheduling estimates
Organization, Quality of Writing, Grammar and Spelling
- Submission is organized logically
- Ideas are presented coherently
- Writing style is appropriate
- There are very few errors in grammar or spelling
- Formatting requirements met
- Paper length requirements met
- At least one diagram used
- Title page provided
Citations and Quatations
- Any external sources were cited/quoted
- Citations and quotations used appropriately
- APA format followed properly for citations
- At least one non-textbook, non-LabSim, non-Wikipedia resource referenced
When can you finish this by?
I need it by tomorrow....i will tip you well
I can have this ready no later than 5PM EST tomorrow
but probably earlier
okay thank you so much
and this will be run by turnin.com......so it has to be the original please
and i need references too
thank you so much
I really need good grade lol
Here is the file
Thank you so much!!!
hope it downloaded ok
Yeah, i just got it!
Just wanted to check that this was ok
Let me know if you need anything at all