David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

Cryptographic Tunneling and the OSI ModelWrite a paper

Customer Question

Cryptographic Tunneling and the OSI Model

Write a paper consisting of 500-1,000 words (double-spaced) on the security effects of cryptographic tunneling based on an understanding of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnect) model (Review the OSI Simulation in the Week 3 Lecture).

Provide input on the type of cryptographic tunneling protocols (e.g., L2TP, IPSEC, SSL, etc.) that may be used, the layer(s) of the OSI at which each operates, and also recommend how they may be implemented. Cryptographic tunneling is inherent in building any common virtual private network (VPN).
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please let's continue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this by 8/16/2013
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry I need it by 8/18/2013

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No luck yet?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that you needed this by 08/18. Do you have a new extended deadlline?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I do with points being taken off

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks. I can start work on it now and post it tomorrow. Will that be ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That will be great

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That will be great, can you email it to me and not post it on here please

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, Just Answer policy does not allow us to exchange contact information such as email. However, I can lock the question and delete the download link right after you download the report when I post it. Will that be ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That sounds great, thanks

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Also, can you provide some information regarding the OSI simulation mentioned in the question so I can includ it in the report?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

can you make this link private

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, so I can access the link but would need to login. I will go ahead and start working on the report and will ask the moderator to remove the link.

Thanks,

David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
The link has been removed. I am working on it now.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I see that you helped someone else with the same paper, please make sure you write me a different paper.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Actually I don't believe I have written a report for this exact project although I have written on the OSI and VPN technology on numerous occassions. However, yes the report will be original.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

almost done?

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay - the Just Answer site was down yesterday afternoon so was unable to post the report. Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to make sure you were able to download the report successfully.

Thanks,

David.