verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.

SIOP PLAN

For verbsrule Tuesday, August 20th ASSIGNMENT DETAILS: 1. Students will create a unit of three to five lesson plans focused on one of the eight SIOP components “Practice & Application” . Use the lesson plan format on pages 230-233 in the textbook (I’ll get these to you by Friday evening). Your final project should include the following: A description of the component synthesizing the relationship between the features that make up the component. Include the following: 2. What component did your group choose? “Practice & Application” 3. Provide a description of the component and its features. 2. What strategies would you include in a lesson to support the facilitation of this component? Describe the strategies and how they would support your chosen component in a lesson. 3. How do the features relate to each other to form the necessary indicators of the chosen component? One - Two lessons on “English/Reading” that would support the implementation of the component. Be sure the lessons are age-appropriate and adaptable to heterogeneous classrooms. Use your books and discussions as resources to support the lesson-planning process. Refer to Resource 2: Lesson Presentation Rubric to guide your lesson planning as your instructor will be using it to grade your submission. (Will post)

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013648_details_1.doc

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013731_lesson_rubic.doc

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013841_siop_lesson_plan.doc

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 11 months ago.
Hi there. I would be happy to help you with this, but I am unable to complete three to five lesson plans for the amount you have offered. The least I could do this for would be $90.00. Please let me know if this works for you.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No I dont need 4/5 only 1/2. Show is price ok now

Expert:  verbsrule replied 10 months ago.
I'm a little confused about what your part of the assignment is. Considering that one lesson plan takes me four to five hours, the price is still low.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What will a bouns need to be for that

Please first specifically let me know what you are required to do for this assignment. Thanks so much, G
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sure give me until this evening.

OK
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

G,

I'm attaching the revised details as to what is needed for this question. Please let me know if you have more question.

Attachment: 2013-08-17_140544_revised_details.doc

Thank you.
Did you find the requirements for your part?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I posy what was need. I only need 1 siop lesson plan and i post the details

OK, I will look again in the morning.

OK, a $10.00 bonus would work. Also, I looked for the pages you mentioned that you would send Friday, but I could not find them. Do you have those pages?

Also, what is the grade level?

I take it the lesson plan format is the one you included at the top?
Please let me know the grade level as soon as possible. I would do 9th grade again, but I am not sure what your group members are doing.
Sorry--last post--what is the theme of the unit?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

You can do it on eng

I know, but what is the grade level and the unit theme? Does your theme have to match your group's???
When you have a chance, please answer my other questions. If I do not have that information, then I will not be able to assist you. Also, I am on a strict schedule: I must pick my daughter up at 5 and will not be able to work on this when she is at home.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

What other information do you need or what was the quedtion you needed answer

What is the grade level and the unit theme? Does your theme have to match your group's?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yes thats the template.

Other members will do other subject areas

OK, good. So, the grade level or theme does not matter.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Grade 9

Mathe

Theme adding fractions

If your not comfortable with that one at this point just do what you can think of that will be fin

I thought it was supposed to be English/language arts, so that's what I've been working on.
Just to make sure, all you need is the lesson plan? I don't see where it says to do the reflection, too.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thats fine. I thougt you wasnt doing it on that becausr I wad still getting messages about what theme. Im confused. But english is fine. So you hsve all theinformation you need to complete the questiont

Yes, I am finishing the references now.
I included a reflection and cited the textbook.

https://app.box.com/s/xgcb9d4mfvcqh730j0o0

Let me know if you have any questions.

gwyn
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.