verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

SIOP PLAN

For verbsrule Tuesday, August 20th ASSIGNMENT DETAILS: 1. Students will create a unit of three to five lesson plans focused on one of the eight SIOP components “Practice & Application” . Use the lesson plan format on pages 230-233 in the textbook (I’ll get these to you by Friday evening). Your final project should include the following: A description of the component synthesizing the relationship between the features that make up the component. Include the following: 2. What component did your group choose? “Practice & Application” 3. Provide a description of the component and its features. 2. What strategies would you include in a lesson to support the facilitation of this component? Describe the strategies and how they would support your chosen component in a lesson. 3. How do the features relate to each other to form the necessary indicators of the chosen component? One - Two lessons on “English/Reading” that would support the implementation of the component. Be sure the lessons are age-appropriate and adaptable to heterogeneous classrooms. Use your books and discussions as resources to support the lesson-planning process. Refer to Resource 2: Lesson Presentation Rubric to guide your lesson planning as your instructor will be using it to grade your submission. (Will post)

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013648_details_1.doc

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013731_lesson_rubic.doc

Attachment: 2013-08-16_013841_siop_lesson_plan.doc

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. I would be happy to help you with this, but I am unable to complete three to five lesson plans for the amount you have offered. The least I could do this for would be $90.00. Please let me know if this works for you.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I dont need 4/5 only 1/2. Show is price ok now

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
I'm a little confused about what your part of the assignment is. Considering that one lesson plan takes me four to five hours, the price is still low.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What will a bouns need to be for that

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Please first specifically let me know what you are required to do for this assignment. Thanks so much, G
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sure give me until this evening.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

G,

I'm attaching the revised details as to what is needed for this question. Please let me know if you have more question.

Attachment: 2013-08-17_140544_revised_details.doc

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Did you find the requirements for your part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I posy what was need. I only need 1 siop lesson plan and i post the details

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
OK, I will look again in the morning.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

OK, a $10.00 bonus would work. Also, I looked for the pages you mentioned that you would send Friday, but I could not find them. Do you have those pages?

Also, what is the grade level?

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
I take it the lesson plan format is the one you included at the top?
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know the grade level as soon as possible. I would do 9th grade again, but I am not sure what your group members are doing.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Sorry--last post--what is the theme of the unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You can do it on eng

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
I know, but what is the grade level and the unit theme? Does your theme have to match your group's???
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
When you have a chance, please answer my other questions. If I do not have that information, then I will not be able to assist you. Also, I am on a strict schedule: I must pick my daughter up at 5 and will not be able to work on this when she is at home.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What other information do you need or what was the quedtion you needed answer

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
What is the grade level and the unit theme? Does your theme have to match your group's?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes thats the template.

Other members will do other subject areas

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
OK, good. So, the grade level or theme does not matter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Grade 9

Mathe

Theme adding fractions

If your not comfortable with that one at this point just do what you can think of that will be fin

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
I thought it was supposed to be English/language arts, so that's what I've been working on.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Just to make sure, all you need is the lesson plan? I don't see where it says to do the reflection, too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thats fine. I thougt you wasnt doing it on that becausr I wad still getting messages about what theme. Im confused. But english is fine. So you hsve all theinformation you need to complete the questiont

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am finishing the references now.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
I included a reflection and cited the textbook.

https://app.box.com/s/xgcb9d4mfvcqh730j0o0

Let me know if you have any questions.

gwyn
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.