khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

nterview a high school administrator and an elementary administrator.

nterview a high school administrator and an elementary administrator. During the interviews, discuss the following topics:

1. What are discipline issues that often arise with special needs students?

2. What challenges, if any, do administrators and teachers face in regard to special needs students?

3. How do disciplinary decisions and actions vary between special need students and regular education students?

4. Do special needs students understand that disciplinary decisions and actions may vary between themselves and regular education students?

5. Do parents of special needs students understand that disciplinary decisions and actions may vary between their children and regular education students?

6. How do parents of special and regular education students react to the differences?

7. What role does the district play with regard to decision making? Who provides directions and training to the administrators and teachers to ensure they are following IDEA regulations about discipline?

After the interviews have been conducted, write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words summarizing the information learned. Be sure to use information from both interviews. Address the similarities and differences in how the high school administrator and the elementary administrator approach these issues. In addition, cite court cases that appear to have influenced the school district's decisions.
What level of special needs students would you like to address ie; physical and Intellectual challenges, autism, emotional behavioral challenges etc.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just special needs students in general. i think all of the above would be listed as challenges that administrators and teachers face in dealing with special needs students.

Okay that will be fine. Whenis this due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would need it by this sunday

That will be fine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

http://www.4shared.com/download/io2xLlSa/Students_with_EInterview_with_.docx

Here is the link. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model to your own for purposes of academic honesty.

Yes the second one is safe I tested it.