Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Unit 4 Individual ProjectAs you may recall, JKLevering,

Unit 4 Individual Project

As you may recall, JKLevering, Inc. used static addressing for its LAN. It has been having a difficult time managing this environment.

In a 2–4-page report, do the following:

List some issues with static addressing that the company may be experiencing.

Explain the advantages of using DHCP.

Provide a detailed document illustrating how to set up DHCP for its environment, which you were instrumental in designing and implementing.

Illustrate the DHCP installation process.

Include a minimum of 8 screenshots with detailed explanations.

Provide a tutorial describing use of the various networking tools available in the Windows Server 2008 environment to aid in troubleshooting networking issues.

Original Work Only

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this and have completed the assignment before - please see the attached document and let me know if that will serve as a template

Steve Herrod :

Let me know if you can access that link ok

Steve Herrod :

Steve Herrod :

Steve, if this is not original work, and checked against Turnit In will it pass as original or plagiarism? I am out of town and using a library in a remote area and that is why I need something to be original that I can turn it without getting in trouble.

I appreciate your quick response, if it is original I will certainly take it, but if it has been used before I can not use it.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, unfortunately I don't know as I never heard back from the previous assignment. The screenshots are all reusable as they are in the public domain anyway.

I appreciate your response, I can not take a chance though since you said that you had already done it. I will call on you again.

Steve Herrod :

No problem