khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

Write 3 pages (not including the title and reference pages)

Write 3 pages (not including the title and reference pages) after selecting a single cultural artifact you believe best represents the culture in which you live today. Addresses the below points from the perspective of someone trained in the Humanities and include a minimum of 3 references. You may also include an image or excerpt of your cultural artifact. Respond to the following: · Present a detailed description of the artifact, and analyze in detail how the artifact relates to the values and beliefs of the culture. · Investigate and evaluate the deep cultural roots of your artifact. · What historical roots allowed your artifact to come into being? · Which cultural periods might have influenced its overall development as we see it today? · How do you anticipate this artifact being passed to future generations? · What kinds of evolutions might it undergo as culture changes? APA format

Due by saturday 17th 2013

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 11 months ago.
I don't know what part of the country you are in but I live in New York City. I am a speech therapist in Harlem and there are a lot of artifacts that represent Black history would this be of interest to you.
If not tell me what type of artifact you would like for me to choose.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes. That will be fine. Thank you

great I will choose on and let you know which one I will let you know what I chose before I begin.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok. thank you

Also when is this due.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Its is due at 12pm Sunday eastern time

okay it will be done before then.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Good Day,

I was just checking on the status of this paper.

Thank you

Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.
Yes you will get it today I am adding the finishing touches.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok, thank you

http://www.4shared.com/download/r70dyJr9/artifacts_in_Harlem.docx Here is your link. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my paper as a guide and model to your own work for purposes academic honesty.

If I helped you please give me a rating of 3 pointsSmile.

khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.