mesosphereman, Physicist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience as professional scientist with extensive publication record.

I need your help in this

Customer Question

For Steve or Ray: hello how are you, I need your help in this few questions please check if you can help it is due by Thursday the 15th. Please I would appreciate a good help and there is definitely appreciation tip after the work is done on time. :) I have the file attached

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 3 years ago.

Ray Atkinson :

Where is the file, please?

Customer :

Attachment: 2013-08-13_040638_english.docx

Full Size Image
here it is sorry I thought I have already attached the file

Customer :

please let me know if you have any questions regarding the questions :) thank you once again

Ray Atkinson :

This is beyond my experience. I also believe that this belongs in the writing category.

Customer :

that is correct, would you be able to opt out so that other experts can view it please

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ready to wait, if you don't mind can you ask Lori please or steve please thank you

Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately I have several other commitments at present so won't be able to assist.

Hello. I sent your requested professionals Steve and Lori, messages to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mean while since Lori has not responded yet please try looking out for someone please and there is going to be appreciation Tip for sure when work will be completed on time which is by Thursday / Friday the latest.

Hello. Lori has indicated she is unavailable to answer this question and I have opened it to all the professionals for this topic, per your request.

Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 3 years ago.
I looked at your attachment and I have a model paper on human trafficking I will send you the link if your are interested.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would you be able to help me with all those 4 questions??

I am sorry I thought that your paper was on human trafficking I will opt out and allow another expert to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

alright I need help with all those 4 questions

Expert:  mesosphereman replied 3 years ago.

Hello again! It's been quite a while. Hope things are going well for you P. Let me see what I can do for you...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sure hey martin, yes its been a while haven't worked with you. its gonna be pleasure working with you and yes on those questions when it says to write on "your chosen topic" then my topic is Human Trafficking.

After reviewing these, it seems they're outside my field of expertise. I'll opt out so that other experts can help you here. Thanks!