Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

for Eric M proofreading only!got transffered line from

for Eric M proofreading only! got transffered line from MSO that pt wants to explain the labs ordered by Dr.Sang. I told pt i am just an assistant and not expert on all the lab tests but will try the best to help her out. the two main things she wants to know are aLT and TSH. I expalined to her ALT is test on the liver, tSh is for thryroid. pt still insist to speak with Dr.Sang regards XXXXX XXXXX more labs for her, told her dr.Sang is seeing pts and will pass the msg to Dr.Sang and will return her call when she is available. pt saying she is also Dr.Sang' pt. then she wants to speak with Amy, so, I pass the phone line to Amy and Amy is continue to help pt.

i would like to have a short vacation on October and likes to take Octor 11 off until 14th.  please let me know if you approved then I will purchase the airline tickets.  thank you

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Got transfer line from MSO that pt wants an explanation of the labs ordered by Dr. Sang. I told pt I am just an assistant and not an expert on all the lab tests, but will try my best to help her out. The two main things she wants to know are ALT and TSH. I expalined to her ALT is a test on the liver, TSH is for thryroid. Pt still insisted on speaking with Dr. Sang in regards XXXXX XXXXX more labs for her, told her Dr. Sang is seeing pts and will pass the msg to Dr. Sang who will return her call when she is available. pt said she is also Dr. Sang's pt, and that she wants to speak with Amy, so I passed the phone line to Amy and Amy continued to help pt.

I would like to have a short vacation in October, taking off on the 11th until the 14th. Please let me know if you approve so I can purchase the airline tickets. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, would you tell me the plans to NY, so I can request to take days off. thank you!

hi, are you going to order foods that you listed before? what time will you gals plan to arrive? so i make sure I will be at home wait for your coming.

just incase you forgot my address, here is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am so sorry not return your msg in properly, i actually just realized you had sent me a msg in July. i am kind of busy lately, probably get together for lunch some time in Sept.

i thought the change order is $28, isn't it?

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, would you tell me the plans for NY so I can request the days off? Thank you!

Hi, are you going to order the food that you listed before? What time will you gals plan to arrive so I can make sure I will be at home waiting for you.

Just in case you forgot my address, it's: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry not to return your msg properly, I actually just realized you had sent me a msg in July. I am kind of busy lately, it'd probably be best to get together for lunch some time in Sept.

I thought the change order was $28, wasn't it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Eric, are you online now, would you able to proofreading this one for me, thank you.

spoke with pt's wife and c/o pt is having dizzines, migraine and voimiting for once today. per wife, no SOB and fever. pt refused to see the doctor I offerred him to see today. pt wants to see his PCP and told him PCP is back on Saturday and offered him on Saturday @11:45 to see PCP. pt's wife accepted. informed pt's if pt has worsen symptom should bring him to the ER, according from wife , they have been ER 3 x and not really help and insist to talk clinic supvisor. reported to Janny, R to call pt.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Spoke with pt's wife and she said pt is having dizzines, migraines, and vomiting today. Per wife, no SOB or fever. Pt refused to see the doctor today. Pt wants to see his PCP, told him PCP is back on Saturday and offered him Saturday @11:45 to see PCP. Pt's wife accepted. Informed pt's wife if pt has worsening symptom she should bring him to the ER. according to his wife, they have been to the ER 3x and were not really helped, and insisted on talking to clinic supvisor. Reported to Janny, R to call pt.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Spoke with pt's wife and she said pt is has dizzines, migraines, and vomiting 1x today. Per wife, no SOB or fever. Pt refused to see the doctor Dr. Y today. Pt wants to see his PCP, told him PCP won't be back until Saturday and pt' wife acceed my appt to see Dr. L. Informed pt's the ER. . also, pt' wife wants to talk to the clnic supervisor for further advise. resported to Janny, Rn regarding this pt' requirement. Janny accepted to call pt back.

Called pt and if there is anything I can assist. Pt said she has scheduled appt tomorrow @11:45am. I confirmed her appt and she said no other assistant neededPt' mom called back for ER d/c appt. offered appt on next Monday. Mom accepted and will call back tomorrow to see if there is same day drop in.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Spoke with pt's wife and she said pt has dizzines, migraines, and vomiting 1x today. Per wife, no SOB or fever. Pt refused to see Dr. Y today. Pt wants to see his PCP, told him PCP won't be back until Saturday. Pt's wife accepted my appt to see Dr. L. Informed pt's ER. Also, pt's wife wants to talk to the clinic supervisor for further advice. Reported to Janny, RN regarding this pt's request. Janny agreed to call pt back.

Called pt to see if there is anything I can assist with. Pt said she has scheduled appt tomorrow @11:45am. I confirmed her appt and she said no other assistance needed.

Pt's mom called back for ER d/c appt. Offered appt for next Monday. Mom accepted and will call back tomorrow to see if there is same day drop in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have called Dr.Zeng' MA and said scheduled is very booked and not able to add any pt. left pt's MRN number for her to ask Dr.Zeng if it's to over book next Wednesday, at the same time recommend to send pt to CAMA.

pt missed schedule for today and like to reschedule. told pt will call him if we find a spot for him next week. pt accepted.

please check if schedule is open on Saturday then add this pt in and give a pt a call to let him know the appt. thank you.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

I have called Dr. Zeng's MA, she said the schedule is very booked and they are not able to add any pts. Left pt's MRN number for her to ask Dr. Zeng if it's to over book next Wednesday. Also recommended sending pt to CAMA.

Pt missed scheduled appt for today and would like to reschedule. Told pt will call him if we find a spot for him next week. Pt accepted.

Please check if the schedule is open on Saturday, then add this pt in and give a pt a call to let him know the appt. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

jiji will be on vacation starting on next Monday so she won't have phone access but she will check her emails, so please cc on her when you sending your information to her assistant Stephanie. She said only need the tax return for the 1040 only, don't need to send the 540.

also, if you are able to give her a call that briefly inform her your income enough to cover your expenses so she will see if you are qualify to be a co-signer?

we are appreciate very much of your help!

Hi jij, you should hearing from my brother this weekend to report his situation to you to see if he is qualify for co-signer.

Thank you!

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Jiji will be on vacation starting on next Monday so she won't have phone access, but she will check her emails. So, please, cc her when you sending your information to her assistant Stephanie. She said she only needs the tax return for the 1040, don't need to send the 540.

Also, if you are able to give her a call that briefly informs her of your income enough to cover your expenses, she will see if you are qualified to be a co-signer.

We appreciate your help!

Hi Jij, you should be hearing from my brother this weekend to report his situation to you to see if he qualifies to be a co-signer.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, thanks for the Sept schedule. I do have question on my schedule. I was request change to take of on Sept 3 to Sept 5 because my doctor' office called the doctor is off on Sept 3 and reschedule me on Sept 5. also, i had sent you an email last week for request to take few days off on octo and not sure if you have chance to confirm it?

have you finalized the NY Trip schedule. i need to request days off earlier. thank you

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for the Sept schedule. I do have a question on my schedule. I requested to take off on Sept 3 to Sept 5 because my doctor's office called and the doctor is off on Sept 3 and they rescheduled me on Sept 5. Also, I had sent you an email last week requesting to take a few days off in October and I'm not sure if you have had a chance to confirm it?

Have you finalized the NY Trip schedule? I need to request days off earlier. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

received a fax number from call center regarding pt's request for faxing the form back after it's completed. msg also tasked to June.

pls send me an email of what information you need from us, so I can forward to my sister in law. thank you!

after your announced will let you know if the lot number is XXXXX match in the system and remember not to miss to submit the superbill. Thanks for all reminding

by the way, do I need to submit the superbill for this pt? pls advice

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Received a fax from call center regarding pt's request for faxing the form back after it's completed. Msg also tasked to June.

Pls send me an email of what information you need from us so I can forward it to my sister-in-law. Thank you!

After you're announced, we will let you know if the lot number does not match the system, and remember to submit the superbill. Thanks for all the reminders.

By the way, do I need to submit the superbill for this pt? Pls advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, i am not sure if you are able to view my email, but I expect your reply before I take any action of sending my information out to Jenny.

pls see below msg of Jenny's request of sending her the information and explain the deposit amount. should you ask Tina to send the information to her or I can provide to her directly? please advise. thank you

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am not sure if you are able to view my email, but I expect your reply before I take any action and send my information out to Jenny.

Pls see below msg about Jenny's request to send her the information and explain the deposit amount. Should you ask Tina to send the information to her or can I provide it to her directly? Please advise. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Eric, will you able to proofreading it for me if you are able to. thank you!
hi,

happy to receive your respond.

because I was confused which person is taking care of the loan @xxx, so I want to make sure it is okay to sending out my information to others.

I will provide whatever information I have with me, but for xxx, I think you should have this information in record from my sister in law, Jane, right? also, i am will to forward the statement to you one more time which I have been sending out to you not too long ago. for the amount of my deposit, will you be able to explain to Jenny is taking out from the mortagage or you want me to explain. pls let me know if anything I should be aware. Thank you.

Hi, sorry if it makes any incovience, since I am kind of confuse who should I sending out the information to and likes to make it clear before I send so it won't confuse to each other. so, i hope you feel comfortable of whatever the procedure or step i got direct from. from our last talked you have my permission permission for send things direct to you if you need it from me. I will just follow the direction or procedure I should be in. hope you understand since Janny is our first direct loan person. thank you

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to receive your response.

I was confused which person was taking care of the loan @xxx, so I wanted to make sure it is okay to send out my information to others.

I will provide whatever information I have with me, but for xxx, I think you should have this information on record from my sister-in-law, Jane, right? Also, I am willing to forward the statement which I have sent out to you not too long ago one more time. For the amount of my deposit, will you be able to explain to Jenny it is taken out from the mortagage, or do you want me to explain. Pls let me know if there is anything I should be aware of. Thank you.

Hi, sorry if it's an inconvenience since I am kind of confused about who I should send the information to. I would like to make it clear before I send it so it won't confuse anyone. I hope you feel comfortable with whatever the procedure or step I received. From our last talk you have my permission to send things direct to you if you need it from me. I will just follow the direction or procedure I should be in. Hope you understand since Janny is our first direct loan person. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

-pt did the u/s and diagnostic mammo of rt breat on 8/20/13. notified pt I will call her back on next Monday after verfied with Dr.zeng if she needs to retake the u/s or not. pt agreed.

please see below for the quote and you can use it. thank you.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Pt did the u/s and diagnostic mammo of rt breat [not sure what this is] on 8/20/13. Notified pt I will call her back next Monday after verifying with Dr. Zeng if she needs to retake the u/s or not. Pt agreed.

Please see below for the quote you can use. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Eric, are you available for proofreading my question. I will close this page this week, is that okay? thank you!

pt called in and question on the allergies shot that Dr. Sang suggested her to take, she wants to know does the allergy shot is container for all kind of allergy. Since Dr.Sang is out of the office until Sept so she wants to know if PCP can order the shot for her.

After consulted with dr. Jiang, pt needs to go back for allergy specialist for this shot.

my permit is going to expired sometime in Sept. do you think you can take care of all the violations parts? thank you! otherwise it needs to extend for permit and it will costs more money. please be aware of this issue.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good! That's be helpful since it's the end of the month.

Pt called in and asked about the allergy shot that Dr. Sang suggested she take. She wants to know if the allergy shot is for all kinds of allergies. Since Dr. Sang is out of the office until Sept, she wants to know if PCP can order the shot for her.

After consulted with Dr. Jiang, pt needs to go back to the allergy specialist for this shot.

My permit is going to expire sometime in Sept. Do you think you can take care of all the violation parts? Thank you! Otherwise I need to extend the permit and it will cost more money. Please be aware of this issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pt got prescription @nems on 4/18/2013 and never pick it up. She likes to know if she can still pick it up today since she has pain. spoke with Dr.Li @Walgreen and confirmed pt has never pick it up and it's okay for pt to pick it.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a volutter at the pinic. i had lot of fun in there.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Pt got prescription @nems on 4/18/2013 and never picked it up. She'd like to know if she can still pick it up today since she is in pain. Spoke with Dr. Li @Walgreen and confirmed pt nevered pick it up and it's okay for pt to pick it up.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a volunteer at the picnic. I had lot of fun there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

received a call from Kite @Westlake and said CGNC was calling o request pt's MRI report. checked with our record there is no MRI report, but one rpeort on 10/23/12 from outside radiology, printed it and faxed it to xxxxxx attn:: Jenny. According from Dr. Zeng' notes on 6/19/2013:"will need to transfer records from previsous PCP and CGNC where an? MRI was done".

called Jenny, informed her pt's MRI was done fromoutside or previous PCP and haven't transffered the records to our cljnic. Jenny will f/u with pt.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Received a call from Kite @Westlake and said CGNC was calling to request pt's MRI report. Checked with our records and there is no MRI report, but there was one report on 10/23/12 from outside radiology. Printed it and faxed it to xxxxxx ATTN: Jenny. According to Dr. Zeng's notes on 6/19/2013: "will need to transfer records from previous PCP and CGNC where an MRI was done".

Called Jenny, informed her pt's MRI was done from outside or with previous PCP and hasn't been transferred the to our clinic. Jenny will f/u with pt.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

spoke with pt and stated d/c from hopsital on 8/27 and proecribed him a cymbalta. informed pt to bring the presctiption to pick it up at pharmacy. also tasked the msg to Dr. J for his noticed.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Spoke with pt and stated d/c from hopsital on 8/27 and prescribed him a cymbalta. Informed pt to bring the prescription to pick it up at pharmacy. Also tasked the msg to Dr. J for his attention.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

received a call from Zenn @Home health nurse - she has two questions for Dr. Zeng: pt is is taking 1 tab daily of docustate sodium 25mg, but she sometime still having constipation, wondering is it's able to increase the dosage? 2) can pt eat high potassiujm food?

questions have been tasked to dr. Zeng for repsonse.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.

Received a call from Zenn @Home health nurse - she has two questions for Dr. Zeng: pt is taking 1 tab daily of docustate sodium 25mg, but she sometimes still has constipation, and wonders if it's okay to increase the dosage? 2) Can pt eat high potassium food?

Questions have been tasked to Dr. Zeng for repsonse.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pt drop off a school form to fill. Mom said she called in yesterday and spoke with Joann, MA. To consent her to fill the form. I told mom will ask Joann on next Tuesday and she should call her back if she fills the form.

MSG tasked to Joann regarding this message.

Joann, I leave the form In your desk, pls response pt if you will fill the form for her, thanks!

Patient came in with cousin request an immunization record for school needed it.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 1 year ago.
Pt dropped off a school form to fill in. Mom said she called in yesterday and spoke with Joann, MA, to consent to her filling out the form. I told mom I will ask Joann next Tuesday and she should call her back if she fills in the form.

Joann, I left the form on your desk, pls respond to pt if you will fill the form for her, thanks!

Patient came in with cousin requesting an immunization record for school.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.