Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Hi, I really need a help with my essay assignment that is due

Hi, I really need a help with my essay assignment that is due on 22 August and this is a research essay assignment.

I have linked below here. Link below will show all about my assignment. Please help. Thank you.

https://app.box.com/s/3j647w0b9kg5dyki3yl0
What is your essay based on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, my essay is based on Treaty of Waitangi in New Zealand and is mainly focused on Graduating Teacher Standard 3, 4, & 6 http://archive.teacherscouncil.govt.nz/te/gts/gts-poster.pdf

Thank you

Okay I will opt out and give another expert a chance to help you this is not my expertise.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, i still have a little bit of time so can you please help me finding an expert? Thank you
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It doesn't have to really professional. I just want to get it done with this assignment :) I appreciate putting your effort to this question.

I look foward to hearing from you.

Regards

Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Hi! Thank you for using Just Answer I have read your requirements and I am willing to assist with your question. Since your question is due on the 22nd I will post it before its due date. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much!! :)
No problem. Thanks
Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you. Please don't forget to rate my answer positively if you are satisfied with it so I can be compensated for my efforts. Otherwise, send me any additional questions regarding this assignment. Thanks

https://app.box.com/s/yku6giwz5g9qm04kyik3
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Please don't forget to rate my answer positively if you are satisfied with it so I can be compensated for my efforts. Otherwise, send me any additional questions regarding this assignment. Thanks