Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Part 1: System Architecture Tasks

Customer Question

I really need help with this project. Just found out that I will be moving around throughout the area and will not have the internet after May 15th. I am trying to get it done early and possibly get it submitted early.

Part 1: System Architecture Tasks Visit SCR's data library to review SCR's network configuration and then send Jesse a recommendation for the TIMS system architecture. She wants me to suggest an overall network topology solution. She also asked me to comment on these issues: legacy data, Web-centricity, scalability, security, and batch processing that might be needed. Jesse said it was OK to make reasonable assumptions in my proposal to her (SCR-TIMS, Work Session, Session 10,- To Do List #2).

This includes providing a detailed description of a client/server architecture. Project should also show distinction between 2 tier and 3 tier network and select one for recommendation. A detailed analysis of network topology includes definition and what is being proposed for the client. Project should give a definition of what legacy data entails and how it affects the project and what is being recommended for the new system. It also should explain what web-centricity means and what the project will entail regarding the web as opposed to a purely non-web architecture and GUI’s.

Please describe in detail what scalability, security and batch processing means and how each will be implemented for the client.

This can be done with flow charts and/or descriptions. Prepare a design specification document as Jesse requested (SCR-TIMS, Work Session, Session 10,- To Do List #4). Project should give a detailed explanation of what a design specification is and created one for the client that entails via description and diagrams what the system will be comprised of after implementation.

Part B: Systems Implementation Need to develop a testing plan that includes unit testing, integration testing, and system testing as Jesse requested in her message. Also, draft a reminder to all IT staff members about the importance of careful documentation (SCR-TIMS, Work Session, Session 11,- To Do List #2).

Project should describe in detail the different types of testing that a system goes through in the development of a system as well as during implementation and go-live.

The project should include a list of the roles that will be involved in the testing and what mechanisms will be used for each testing process.

Part C: Systems, Operation, Support, and Security Another issue: capacity planning! Jesse wants my input on the importance of capacity planning for TIMS. Draft a message with my views.

Project should describe what capacity planning is and make a recommendation for whether it should be included in the project and why or why not. What would capacity planning entail and who would be involved.

Assignment requirements: When your professor reviews your work, they will approach your paper from a “Business Executive’s” perspective. That means that you will have to address each of the items below in terms that not only demonstrate your thorough understanding of the topic but do so in terms that a business leader would understand. Deliverables for each item below, the following three items must be addressed:

1. A detailed explanation of the particular topic in terms that demonstrate you thoroughly understand the topic and have used terms that a business leader would understand.

2. Your proposed solution for TIMS 3. Defense of your solution with actual data/information from our assigned Case Study. Assignment topics that must be addressed in your paper. Unless otherwise noted, you must address all three deliverables outlined above: Network topology Legacy Data Web Centricity Scalability Security Batch Processing Actual Design Specification Document for TIMS – For this deliverable you will address all three items but the largest deliverable is the actual document for TIMS. Explanation of a strong approach to testing – For this deliverable, you only need to share with your audience what a strong test plan would entail. Actual Test Plan for TIMS Capacity Planning

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josie,

Yes, please proceed working on this. Your assistance in this manner appreciated. Thank You,

Felix A. Cruz

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josie,

I'll just continue to wait ....and hope to hear from you soonest.

.

Felix X. XXXX

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josie,

Yes, I wish to continue with this request.

Felix X. XXXX

Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Josie,

Thank You and hope to hear from you soonest.

Felix X. XXXX

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is Greg and I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)