Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Risk Assessment Paper (Due by March 5, 2012)In preparation

Risk Assessment Paper (Due by March 5, 2012)

In preparation for the type of critical thinking that will be expected when you take your Capstone Course, you have been given a fictional scenario describing security issues involving organizational assets as detailed below in the Fast Distribution Inc (FDI) scenario. This is one of the final courses in the CMIT program and is designed to prepare students for the CMIT 495 capstone course, where risk assessment is a major part of the project that you will complete. You will need to inventory the organizations’ assets, determine the existing security baseline that represents the as-is environment and the current risks to those assets, and recommend mitigating procedures that could be used to reduce the risks and create a more secure environment.

The result will be a 15-20 page Risk Analysis paper (Double- spaced using 11 or 12 point font of your choice) that is properly cited using APA or MLA standards. Given the significance of the written assignment in this course, I will be paying special attention to the quality of the paper that you submit. It should reflect college senior-level work. Use the information that you have learned from the ten domains of security to defend your risk analysis and suggested risk mitigation strategy. Be sure to appropriately cite the references that relate to any information that you are including in your paper. If you are unsure what constitutes appropriate citing standards, feel free to read the UMUC policy on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism or email me for clarification.

I will upload the rest once you take on this assignment

Ed
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I would be happy to help with this - am a little confused as to when you would need it by?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

15 Aug 13. Sorry about that.

Steve Herrod :

That's ok

Steve Herrod :

I'll be happy to help with this by then

Steve Herrod :

can you upload the details as the chat system makes them a little difficult to read

Customer:

Sure. Give me a couple mins

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Steve Herrod :

it looks like it uploaded

Steve Herrod :

have got it

Steve Herrod :

got it

Customer:

Rgr that. Just hit me up if you have any questions.

Steve Herrod :

will do

Customer:

just checking on the progress

Customer:

I'd also like to see if i can get the paper by the 14th so I can have time to go over it.

Steve Herrod :

Will try to get this to you today

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Thanks

Steve Herrod :

No problem

Steve Herrod :

Here is the file

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Thanks. The only thing I would advise to you is to subscribe to a grammar site says as grammarly.com. This would help with your sentence structure. I've included the report I received on the paper you prepared.

Customer:

I do appreciate your help though. Thanks again.

Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management