stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.
56648325

wanted to see if you could help me with this. Find two

wanted to see if you could help me with this.

Find two websites dealing with indigenous cultures or religions. Discuss how modern civilization has affected the spiritual lives of the indigenous peoples you explored. Are indigenous religions still practiced today? If so, how have the practices changed over time?

Post the two website URLs in the thread along with your answers to the questions.
if possible can you do this by tomorrow or earlier if possible just two hundred words.

This second part I do not need until Friday if you can. I can send you the appendix d and the websites from the others.

Review your classmates’ responses to the first Discussion Question for this week.
Choose two websites that interest you from your classmates’ responses.
Complete Appendix D using the two websites you found for your Discussion Question response and the two additional websites borrowed from your classmates’ responses.
Thank you for the request. Sure, I can have the first portion back to you by tomorrow. Could you give me an idea about what the second portion is like, such as length? :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no certain amount of words just answering the questions.

Associate Level Material

Appendix D

Indigenous Culture Web Site Review Template

Question

Response

Web site 1 URL:

Name of Indigenous culture/religion presented in Web site

Consider the examples of roles and observances held sacred by these people. Is this practice being kept alive?

Has the culture/religion evolved over time?

If the culture/religion still lives, how has Western culture changed it?

Who authored this site? Do you think the content of the site is authentic?

Name one interesting fact you learned from this Web site.

Question

Response

Web site 2 URL:

Name of indigenous culture/religion presented in Web site.

If the culture/religion lives, how has Western culture changed it?

Question

Response

Web site 3 URL:

Question

Response

Web site 4 URL:

Okay, thanks for that information. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok I will send the two websites from the others.

Sounds good. I'll be working on this in a little bit for you. Smile
Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you need a .docx file. Click here if you need a .doc file. Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal as I aim to get a rating of excellent service for every question I answer! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!
Thank you. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile