khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Challenges of Teaching Students With EBD In an essay of 1,000-1,250

Challenges of Teaching Students With EBD
In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss and summarize the definitions and challenges of EDB. Include the following three sections:
1.Create a special education (SPED) team for this course. Include at least one special educator, one regular educator, a parent, and an administrator. What are their areas of expertise? What will they contribute to the team?
2.What are the issues you and your team have with regard to diagnostic concerns relating to definitions of emotional disabilities and challenges of providing services to students with EDB? What changes would you make to resolve these issues? How could the definitions be more distinct? Use the reading assignments as a resource to support your answers.
3.Compare and contrast the reading assignments for this module with the above discussions and summarize the difficulty of categorizing the definitions for, and the challenges of, working with students with EBD.
would it be possible to have this assignment back by Thursday at 4:00 est? Please stick to the word count. Thank, Brenda

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will wait until someone respond to the questions. Thank, Brenda

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
I have a model paper on this topic and i will send it to you if you would like to have it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would like to take a look at it. Thanks Brenda

http://www.4shared.com/download/XVB8JBXO/emotional_disturbances.docx Here is your link. if I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model to your own for purposes of academic honesty.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.