Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Please complete the following projects using MS Word.

Customer Question

Please complete the following projects using MS Word. Click here to access the “SCR-TIMS Work Session Link”. Jesse wants a recommendation about an SCR help desk. She said that I can get more information on the Internet. She wants any input by early next week. She said there's lots of information out there on this topic. She wants me suggest a plan for creating an SCR help desk (SCR –TIMS Worksession, Session 12, To Do List, #1). Project requirements:  Plan submitted that discusses what a helpdesk offers  Discusses internal support options  Discusses external support options and shows sample vendors and their options  Makes recommendation that details which option is being recommended and why 40 point project grading rubric 1. Detailed Plan submitted that discusses what a helpdesk offers 10 points 2. Discusses internal support options. Be specific on how this plan will deliver the items detailed in #1 above. 10 points 3. Discusses external support options and shows sample vendors and their options. Be specific on how this plan will deliver the items detailed in #1 above. 10 points 4. Make a recommendation that details which option is being recommended and why. It is important to use Case Study data/information that supports your recommended solution. 10 points

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought that this was already answered from what I've read on here and was requesting that it be re-posted once again.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience while we search for a professional to assist you. I did not see the answer to this question in our archives, but if you would please post the link to the page where you saw the question had been answered I will recheck for you.

Best,

Angela--Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The question was posted, but there wasn't a tutorial on it. My bad as I read it wrong. Yes, I still want to continue with this question. Thank You.

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.