Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Paper Due 08/04/2013 IT questions Windows 7 troubleshooting

Customer Question

Due 08/04/2013 IT Windows 7 troubleshooting problems

Write a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword troubleshooting operating systems paper by following the scenarios within Appendix C.

• Scenario 1: You have begun a new technical support role in the IT department of a major manufacturing organization. Your first support call is from a client who is using Windows 7® and has encountered stability problems. Discuss the process you would undertake to identify his or her problem and the operating system tools you would use to do so.

• Scenario 2: Your next call is from a user whose Windows 7® machine will not boot. Outline the steps you would complete to identify the source of the user’s problem and list the tools provided in Windows 7® that might be useful in your analysis.

• Scenario 3: The organization has clearly not adopted an operating system standard; as a result, numerous products and versions are in use throughout the company. Consider the operating systems, and discuss which of these you would recommend and why. Which of them would you recommend replacing if they were in use in your organization?

Will this be an original answer and will it be published to the web so it will be found as plagiarized?

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Angela I broke down and wrote the paper myself late last night. Thank you for your time.