Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication.

a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication. Demonstrative communication includes nonverbal and unwritten communication and involves such things as facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, and so forth. Include the following elements in your paper:

• Provide examples showing how demonstrative communication can be effective and ineffective, positive and negative, for the sender and receiver.

• Explain how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding.

kghinaglia :

Hi! I am willing to assist you with this assignment. Please provide the due date and the required format tp ensure that I can complete on a timely manner.

It is supposed to be in APA format with references

Papers are all check for plagiarism, so please keep it original and it is due Sunday 6pm PST.

kghinaglia :

I will complete it on a timely manner

I am confused, It says that you answered my question!

kghinaglia :

Sorry for the confusion. Not yet I am currently working on your assignment. I will post it as soon as I complete it. Thanks

ok thanks

Please Cite sources, direct quotes etc. and references thanks

The below link contains your answer. I hope it helps you. Please don't forget to rate my answer with a 3 or more so I can be credited for my services. Please let me know if you additional questions related to this assignment. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your prompt service, I checked your work through the plageurism checker and it came through 1 percent. Everything is cited and referenced as it should be great work.

I am glad you are satisfied with my work. You can request my assistance by adding for Kathy only to your future questions. Thanks for your rating.